FREE Standard delivery over £49
• Only £3.95 delivery under £49 (applied in basket)
• Free furniture delivery on orders over £299
New Arrivals for 2017
• Allow us to introduce Spring/ Summer 2017
• Exciting new products in Bedding, Curtains & Furniture, plus many more!
The Big Spring Clean
• Spring fresh your home with time saving products
• Cleaning, tidying, and laundry helpers
• Storage solutions to organise your life
Reserve & Collect in 3 hours
• Orders ready to collect in 3 hours
• We'll text or email when it's ready
• Available at over 160 stores nationwide
£0.89 - £1.49
Opening and closing your curtains daily, whilst keeping them looking fabulous can depend on the type of curtain pole, fittings, finials and curtain rings you use. Some curtains can get caught together and lose the elegant pencil pleat shape, so having the right curtain rings and curtain hooks on your pole will ensure smooth drawing and opening of your curtains and drapes.
Depending on your curtain pole style, be it brass, wooden, steel or even a bay window curtain pole, we have the curtain eyelets and curtain rings to suit and ensure your curtains stay looking great all the time. Steel and brass curtain rings are great with metal poles and our white wooden curtain rings look elegant against matching white wooden poles. For that finishing touch try a stylish curtain finial from our range.
If you have an extra thick curtain pole to support a heavy window dressing like a door curtain, and struggle to find the right size fittings we have extra wide curtain rings to accurately space out your drapes. Curtain hooks and curtain holdback hooks are essential when hanging curtains from your curtain pole. Curtains and drapes look fantastic when evenly spaced, hanging from the rings on your pole. To get this flawless look when hanging your curtains, attach either metal curtain hooks, plastic curtain fixtures or even pin on curtain hooks to easily slide onto your rings.