FREE Standard delivery over £49
• Only £3.95 delivery under £49 (applied in basket)
• Free furniture delivery on orders over £299
New Arrivals for 2017
• Allow us to introduce Spring/ Summer 2017
• Exciting new products in Bedding, Curtains & Furniture, plus many more!
NEW Spring/Summer Catalogue
• Filled with exciting new products
• See the latest inspirational home trends
Reserve & Collect in 3 hours
• Orders ready to collect in 3 hours
• We'll text or email when it's ready
• Available at over 160 stores nationwide
In recent years we have seen an increase in the number of people creating their very own window dressings using a range of different curtain fabric and curtain material. From traditional curtains to roman blinds, there’s no denying the fact that the urge to get crafty and creative is in high fashion.
Making your own curtains is a great new hobby to adopt, not only will it help you to learn a new skill but you can also update the look and style of your home at a relatively economical rate. By purchasing curtain fabric or curtain material and designing the window dressings yourself you will also be offered a wider choice of material and designs as you don’t have to just settle for the fabric available in the readymade curtain collection.
Even if you are not the most creative person and perhaps not overly handy with a needle and cotton, there are many ways to make great use of the wide range of curtain material available at Dunelm.
Why not select your favourite curtain fabric and opt for our made to measure service, removing the stress of perfecting your curtain making abilities whilst ensuring you get the perfect window dressing for your home. Alternatively, why not start off with a smaller volume of curtain material and use it as a practice piece to create some cushion covers or a throw for the sofa? There are many different uses for curtain fabric and often available at a very economical price, so there’s no excuse not to get crafty!