FREE Standard delivery over £49
• Only £3.95 delivery under £49 (applied in basket)
• Free furniture delivery on orders over £299
Bank Holiday Opening Times
• Come and see us over the May Bank Holiday weekend
Summer Essentials & Camping
• BBQs & Garden Furniture
• Low Tog Duvets, Blackout Curtains & Blinds
• Your travel list sorted
Reserve & Collect in 3 hours
• Orders ready to collect in 3 hours
• We'll text or email when it's ready
• Available at over 160 stores nationwide
Floral curtains are a fantastic example of how popular this flower-patterned design has become. Flower based window dressings are now widely available throughout the curtains market and are offered in an extensive range of styles and designs.
There are many different varieties of floral patterns to choose between, from the more traditional neutral flowered curtains to a contemporary sleek and striking floral pattern.
Floral curtains can be used in various rooms and in different ways, such as a complimentary window dressing to matching cushions and rugs or as a prominent floral focal point to a room. Curtains are such versatile products; they are practical, fashionable and functional. A beautiful set of floral curtains can instantly update the look and feel of a room whilst also simultaneously helping to keep the cold out and the warmth in, thus hopefully reducing heating bills!