FREE Standard delivery over £49*
• £3.95 standard delivery for orders under £49
• FREE furniture delivery for orders over £299, choose your day Mon-Sat
Reserve & Collect
in 3 hours
• Orders ready to collect in 3 hours
• We'll text or email when it's ready
• Available at over 160 stores nationwide
• Make the most of glorious weather with alfresco dining, garden lounging, and festival escapes
Hurry! Sale ends
• Up to 50% off thousands of products
• Clearance, reserve & collect in-store while stocks last
SALE CONTINUES - UP TO 50% OFF
Floral curtains are a fantastic example of how popular this flower-patterned design has become. Flower based window dressings are now widely available throughout the curtains market and are offered in an extensive range of styles and designs.
There are many different varieties of floral patterns to choose between, from the more traditional neutral flowered curtains to a contemporary sleek and striking floral pattern.
Floral curtains can be used in various rooms and in different ways, such as a complimentary window dressing to matching cushions and rugs or as a prominent floral focal point to a room. Curtains are such versatile products; they are practical, fashionable and functional. A beautiful set of floral curtains can instantly update the look and feel of a room whilst also simultaneously helping to keep the cold out and the warmth in, thus hopefully reducing heating bills!