Easy Pumpkin Decorating
Halloween is just around the corner, and what better way to decorate your home than to purchase a pumpkin and get creative? We don't want to risk any accidents with a rogue carving tool, so we have pulled together a short spray-painting guide that will transform your plain squash into a Halloween-ready pumpkin. You only need a few things to do it yourself, including a template that you can download right here.
1. Print out your design on sticky-back paper or cut out simple shapes like polka dots.
2. Attach the pieces to your pumpkin, making sure to really push down the edges so no paint can get under them.
3. Find a well-ventilated area or go outside to paint.
4. Place cardboard or newspaper under your pumpkin to protect your surfaces.
5. Spray paint your pumpkin with your chosen colour.
6. Wait until the paint has dried then peel off your stickers.
7. Pop your creation somewhere for all to see and enjoy!
Make one or make enough to fill your house to the brim and whichever you choose, have fun, get creative and have a fangtastic time…