Vegan Energy Snacks Recipe by Food Sorcery
Whether it’s first thing in the morning or mid-afternoon, we all need an energy boost at some point during the day. Coffee and sugary drinks are one option to give you a kick but when you need something more nourishing, we recommend reaching for these easy-to-make energy balls. They’re loaded with nutrients to keep you filled up and focused until your next meal.
Ingredients – Makes 10 balls
- 1/4 cup sunflower/goji berries/linseed seed mix
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 10 pitted medjool dates
- 4 dried figs
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon desiccated coconut
1. In a food processor blitz the dates, figs, chia seeds, linseed seed mix and banana to a coarse consistency.
2. Roll into balls then roll in the desiccated coconut or cocoa powder and place in the fridge to firm up.