Mind Shop Donation Incentive
Privacy Notice and Terms and Conditions
1. Your personal data will be held by the Promoter and used either:
a) only for the purpose of administering the provision of discount vouchers in accordance with the terms and conditions relating to the promotion (“Terms and Conditions”) in which case the Terms and Conditions are the legal basis for the Promoter’s processing; or
If you do not provide your personal data, the Promoter cannot process your entry or your application for a discount voucher.
2. If you do not sign up for marketing communications from the Promoter, the Promoter will delete your personal data relating to this Promotion within 6 months after the vouchers have been awarded and distributed.
3. The Promoter will not disclose or share your personal data with any third party other than those who are engaged by the Promoter to administer the promotion and fulfil the vouchers.
4. Entrants have various rights with regard to their personal data which the Promoter holds about them:
a. a right to request a copy of that data;
b. a right to require that the Promoter erases your data (but note that this will automatically remove your entry from the promotion and will mean that you cannot receive the voucher);
c. a right to amend your data; and
d. the right to ask us to port (transfer) your data directly to you or another organisation.
To exercise any of these rights, please write to DU.DataRequest@dunelm.com. You will need to make your request in writing, specifying the action that you want the Promoter to take and enclose proof of your identity.
5. If you believe that the Promoter is not treating your personal data in accordance with the law, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office. You can find more details at their website https://ico.org.uk/.
Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion is open to all persons aged 18 or over and resident in the United Kingdom other than employees, and their immediate families, of Dunelm (Soft Furnishings) Ltd, their associated companies and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
How to Enter
3. To enter the promotion, you must:
- donate a bag of homewares, clothes or other items to a participating Mind charity store listed in paragraph 4 below;
- scan the QR code at the participating store till point; and
- provide your email address at the QR code destination page, to receive a Voucher (defined at paragraph 8 below).
4. Mind stores participating:
Burntwood, Leek, Derby, Alvaston, Nottingham, Sheerwood, Long Eaton, Syston, Clarendon Park, Wigston, Blaby, Hinckley, Hobs Moat, Knowle, Lincoln, North Hykeham, Grantham, Oakham, Sheffield, Hillsborough, Bletchley and Stamford
5. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
6. The promotion closes at 23:59 on 31st May 2022 (Closing Date). After this date the QR code in participating Mind charity stores will no longer be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted or not received by the Closing Date for any reason. Proof of sending shall not be deemed to be proof of receipt. Vouchers (defined at paragraph 8 below) must be used before 23:59 on 30th June 2022.
7. One Voucher per person. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
8. The Promoter will provide a discount voucher code for 10% off orders of £100 or more at Dunelm.com via email (Voucher).
9. The Voucher may not be exchanged for cash and is non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Purchases of gift cards and any Pausa café items are excluded from this offer. The Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or deal, including with colleague discount, on Mobile Point of Sale orders (i.e. orders placed with the assistance of a Dunelm colleague in store) and cashback claims through any Promoter affiliate publishers. Upon validation, where the Voucher has been used in conjunction with cashback, cashback will be denied. This will not impact your transaction or use of the Voucher.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and / or revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and, by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to the amended terms.
11. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions or if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the promotion. The Promoter’s decision as to any aspect of this promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
13. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
14. This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Dunelm (Soft Furnishings) Ltd, Watermead Business Park, Syston LE7 1AD