- Black minimalist colour
- Presented in paper wrapping
- Perfect for vase or pot displays
- Natural product
- Beautiful looking all year round bundle
Perfect for a minimalist look, these black dried lagurus flowers are on trend. These dried flowers are perfect for creating beautiful displays in pots and vases all year round. These flowers would make the perfect gift as they are presented in paper wrapping.
Natural dried and preserved flowers vary in colour, shape, and size enhancing their natural beauty.
- Stems can be cut to any length to suit your vases. You may decide to use more than one vase to make the most of your flowers. Use sharp scissors to cut your stems cleanly.
- Some dried stems may be sharp, handle with care or wear gloves.
- Keep dyed flowers from touching fabrics and pale walls as some colour may transfer.
- Some dried flowers will naturally shed fibres. Shake these products outdoors before arranging and spray with hairspray to minimise shedding.
- To remove dust use a feather duster or a hairdryer on a cold setting from a distance.
To increase the lifespan of your dried or preserved flowers we recommend you follow our top tips:
- Handle as little as possible
- Keep away from open windows and drafts
Always keep your dried flowers away from direct heat and naked flames.