In collaboration with the Natural History Museum
- Soy wax blend candle
- Glass container with screw top lid is reusable
- Highly fragranced using some natural oils
- Fragrance name is Botanical Paradise – Maria Sibylla Merian – through her meticulous illustrations, Maria was one of the first to closely observe and document the process of metamorphosis
A sophisticated and elegant scent bursting with a floral white bouquet, peony and tea leaves wrapped around notes of patchouli, sleek woods and soft musk. The Botanical Paradise Candle lasts up to 65 hours and comes in an eye-catching black candle jar with screw top gold metal lid. Keep and re-use this glass vessel once the wax has melted.
An opportunity to highlight some of the historical naturalists, botanists and artists that were leading in their fields and use their drawings/illustrations. Content was provided by the Museum on each historical figure and a brief was sent to the perfumers to develop fragrances based on the chosen naturalists' illustrations.
Natural History Museum x Dunelm
The Botanical Paradise Candle is part of the Signature collection. This very special collaboration has been influenced by the Natural History Museum’s incredible building. Taking inspiration from the Museum’s unique architectural details and unmistakable Victorian décor, our contemporary collection makes it possible to bring a piece of natural history into your home.
© The Trustees of the Natural History Museum, London 2022. All Rights Reserved.
- Product Dimensions Dia. 8.6cm x H 12.5cm
- Brand Natural History Museum
- Scent Floral
- Burn Time 65 Hours
- Care Instructions Wipe clean with a soft cloth
- Composition Glass, Wax, Metal
- Pack Contents 1 x Candle
We hope you love this product, but if you decide it's not right, you can return it for free.
Please visit www.dunelm.com/info/help/returns-and-refunds to view our returns options.
Exclusions apply please see our full returns policy here
Your statutory rights are not affected.