- Delicate mixed arrangement with dried thistles
- Ideal for vase or pot displays
- Dried natural flowers
Pretty pastel colour tones complete this beautifully delicate mixed arrangement with thistles. Ideal for home displays, just place this dried natural flower bouquet in a vase or pot to bring your home to life.
Natural dried and preserved flowers vary in colour, shape, and size enhancing their natural beauty.
- Stems can be cut to any length to suit your vases. You may decide to use more than one vase to make the most of your flowers. Use sharp scissors to cut your stems cleanly.
- Some dried stems may be sharp, handle with care or wear gloves.
- Keep dyed flowers from touching fabrics and pale walls as some colour may transfer.
- Some dried flowers will naturally shed fibres. Shake these products outdoors before arranging and spray with hairspray to minimise shedding.
- To remove dust use a feather duster or a hairdryer on a cold setting from a distance.
To increase the lifespan of your dried or preserved flowers we recommend you follow our top tips:
- Handle as little as possible.
- Keep away from open windows and drafts.
- Keep dry and away from moisture, avoid displaying in bathrooms and kitchens.
- Position away from direct sunlight to prevent fading.
Always keep your dried flowers away from direct heat and naked flames.