Soft, supple and cooling to the touch, Fogarty have combined the natural properties of bamboo with a strong and supportive 1200 pocket spring core to create a mattress that aids temperature comfort and body support.
Each spring is individually encased in its own fabric pocket, which allows them to move independently of each other and offers tailored support for your body for any movement or sleeping position. A higher number of springs means a higher density of this support within the mattress, making them more effective at reacting to your movements. Featuring a quilted and anti-allergy treated bamboo casing to help you maintain a comfortable temperature and combat allergens, this handmade pocket mattress includes a 10-year guarantee.
A further sign of quality are the handles for rotating the mattress, air vents to further regulate temperature and 3 rows of mattress side stitching to maintain the mattress structure. All designed to enhance the life expectancy of the mattress.
• Cover treated with Anti-allergy treatment
• 1200 responsive pocket springs
• Bamboo moisture control
• Quilted padded surface
• Handles for rotating
• Air vents
• 25cm depth
• Medium comfort
• Single-side sleep surface
• 10-year manufacture guarantee
• Handmade in the UK
• Available in a choice of sizes
Please note: The spring count refers to a Kingsize model.
Please note, unfortunately we cannot deliver this item to the Channel Islands.
* For health and hygiene reasons, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges on Mattresses unless they are returned unused and in their original packaging. For more information please see our Easy Returns section.
For more information on different mattress types, please visit our Mattress buying guide. Click here for more information.