Fogarty orthopaedic open coil mattress is different to your average open coil mattress and ideal for those who prefer a firmer, more supportive feel.
The interlinking open coil springs used in the mattress core are manufactured from a thicker gauge spring than average. This offers a much more supportive experience that will support your body's pressure points more effectively and distribute weight more evenly across the surface of the mattress. This will prevent mattress dipping and promote spinal support for a more restful night's sleep.
Deeper than a standard mattress, the added loft is from a generous helping of hypoallergenic filling on both sides of the mattress which is then topped off with traditional woollen tufts to create further tautness, handles to rotate the mattress and air vents to regulate temperature.
Expertly crafted to high quality standards, this orthopaedic mattress is handmade in the UK and includes a 5-year guarantee for peace of mind.
• Orthopaedic support
• Hypoallergenic fillings
• Traditional open coil spring core
• Tufted padded sleep surface
• 25cm depth
• Medium to Firm support
• Dual sided sleep surfaces
• Handles for rotating
• Air vents to regulate temperature
• 5 Year manufacturer guarantee
• Handmade in the UK
• Available in a choice of sizes.
Please note, unfortunately we cannot deliver this item to the Channel Islands.
* For health and hygiene reasons, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges on Mattresses unless they are returned unused and in their original packaging. For more information please see our Easy Returns section.