A premium hybrid mattress made from a combination of foam, pocket springs and latex, this Fogarty mattress has lots of tricks up its sleeve to make sure you sleep well.
A 2cm top layer of latex foam might not sound like much, but latex offers a denser texture than memory foam so a little goes a long way. It is also cooler than memory foam and has instantaneous ‘bounce back’ properties, reforming the mattress back to its original shape quickly when pressure is removed. Beneath the latex is a 3cm high density layer of support foam, then a pocket sprung support system made up of 1000 individual springs ready to react and support you as you move, with a second layer of support foam to offer enhanced comfort and support.
To keep your mattress fresh and healthy, it comes with a soft and supple stretch knit surface which is treated with two treatments: FRESCHE® BIOSCIENCE, an anti-allergy and anti-microbial sleep zone protection treatment to make the mattress hypo-allergenic, and ADAPTIVE® which helps with heat regulation and dispersal of excess heat.
This exceptional mattress is guaranteed for 10 years and is handmade in the UK. Everyone’s home environment is slightly different therefore post unboxing this mattress it may take up to 48hrs to reach it optimum fill for performance.
• Breathable latex sleep surface
• 1000 responsive pocket springs
• 26cm depth
• Treated with Anti-,icrobial treatment from FRESCHE® BIOSCIENCE
• ADAPTIVE® heat regulating treatment
• Hypoallergenic fillings
• Medium to Firm support
• Single side sleep surface
• Premium finished handles for easy manoeuvring
• 10 Year manufacturer guarantee
• Handmade in UK
• Available in a choice of sizes
Please note: The spring count refers to a Kingsize model
Please note, unfortunately we cannot deliver this item to the Channel Islands.
* For health and hygiene reasons, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges on Mattresses unless they are returned unused and in their original packaging. For more information please see our Easy Returns section.