Featuring an unbelievable seven layers of pure sleep know-how brought together in one innovative and luxurious feeling package, the Halo hybrid foam and pocket spring mattress goes all out to help you achieve a heavenly night's sleep.
This signature product from the sleep experts at Fogarty starts with a supportive 13cm foam base, then builds on it with a layer of 1000 mini pocket springs for flexible and reactive support, then more support foam, a second layer of 2000 mini pocket springs, followed by a patented 4cm 'open cell' memory foam layer designed to increase air flow and temperature control, and a deeply quilted layer of hypo allergenic filling. This is all topped off with a quilted, perfectly natural sleep surface made from an indulgently soft and luxurious blend of wool, silk, cashmere and cotton, and to keep your sleep space fresh and healthy, the surface is also treated with anti-allergy and anti-microbial from PUROTEX® which reduces allergens.
A clear rival to other boxed mattresses on the market, the Halo leads the way in terms of value.
This luxurious mattress has a lot to offer but you will be amazed at how compact it is when it arrives rolled and vacuum sealed. Everyone’s home environment is slightly different therefore post unboxing this mattress it may take up to 48hrs to reach it optimum fill for performance.
We think the Halo is so good, it comes with a 100-night sleep trial. Once you've made your purchase, register at dunelm.com to activate it. Remember you must use a mattress protector for the trial to apply. T&Cs apply.
• Quilted natural sleep surface
• Cool technology memory support
• Cashmere, Silk and Wool fillings
• 3000 responsive pocket springs
• 26cm depth
• Anti-allergy cover
• Treated with Anti-microbial treatment from PUROTEX®
• Rotation handles
• Medium support
• Single side sleep surface
• 10 Year manufacturer guarantee
• Made in the UK
• Available in a choice of sizes
Please note: The spring count refers to a Kingsize model.
Please note, unfortunately we cannot deliver this item to the Channel Islands.
* For health and hygiene reasons, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges on Mattresses unless they are returned unused and in their original packaging. For more information please see our Easy Returns section.
For more information on different mattress types, please visit our Mattress buying guide. Click here for more information.