The well-loved Aloe Vera plant is an easy to care for popular plant that grows new offshoots that can be replanted. This plant comes potted in a beautifully made ceramic pot, that adds a timeless and stylish feel to any room.
Additional Plant Information:
- Water aloe vera plants deeply, but infrequently
- Optimum Temperature- 13°C and 27°C
- Keep in bright, indirect sunlight (or, artificial sunlight). However, the plant doesn’t appreciate sustained direct sunlight, as this tends to dry out the plant too much and turn its leaves yellow
- Growth Rate- Rapid
- Humidity is really not important
- Fertilize sparingly (no more than once a month), and only in the spring and summer with a balanced houseplant
- Soil Formula has been mixed at ½ strength
- Not safe for pets
- Use a well-draining potting mix, such as those made for cacti and succulents.
- Do not use gardening soil.
- A good mix should contain perlite, lava rock, chunks of bark, or all three is best
- A layer of gravel, clay balls, or any other “drainage” material in the bottom of the pot is not necessary- This only takes up space that the roots could otherwise be using. A drainage hole is enough!
Please note: As plants are a live product, the dimensions and images provided are estimates only as each plant is unique. If re-planting into your ceramic plant pot- for best results your plant will require additional potting soil and drainage gravel/stones.
Full product height upon arrival (plant and pot): H 30cm - 35cm
Pot Size: Dia. 13cm
1 x Potted Plant in a Ceramic Pot