- Included 2 x curtain panels
- Eyelet header for use with a curtain pole
- Polycotton face fabric
- Blackout lining that reduces sunlight entering a room
- Available in 3 drops: 137cm, 182cm and 228cm
Bring a subtle yet stylish look into your home with these Keaton Blue eyelet curtains. An blue and neutral toned abstract spotty printed design fills the face fabric of these curtain panels. The easy-care polycotton face fabric has then been lined with a blackout lining that will help reduce sunlight entering a room, perfect for keeping the room dark during the daytime. The curtains are then finished with a smart eyelet header that is great for use with a pole. Coordinating bedding is available in the Keaton Blue range.
This collection is verified by OEKO-TEX® and independently tested for harmful substances as well as manufactured using sustainable processes under socially responsible working conditions.
MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX® is a unique product label to trace the countries and production facilities - search the product label for more information.
Green earth is a gentler and milder dry cleaning solution, this is why Dunelm is delighted to recommend GreenEarth Cleaning.
This environmentally non-toxic solution is available in around 300 outlets in the U.K. including Johnson Cleaners and Waitrose.
To find your nearest store, visit the GreenEarth Cleaning Global Store Locator.
- Product Dimensions W 168cm (66") x D 137cm (54") or D 182cm (72") or D 228cm (90")
- Brand Dunelm
- Care Instructions Dry clean, Iron on a cool setting, Professional cleaning recommended
- Composition 52% Polyester, 48% Cotton
- Pack Contents One Pair of Curtain Panels
- Product Benefits Blackout, Thermal
We hope you love this product, but if you decide it's not right, you can return it for free.
Please visit www.dunelm.com/info/help/returns-and-refunds to view our returns options.
Exclusions apply please see our full returns policy here
Your statutory rights are not affected.