Please read all of my important application details below.
Elevate your floors with these marble inspired peel and stick tiles. White and grey hues will brighten up rooms with a splash of elegance. Opaline Peel and Stick Floor Tiles contains 10 pieces that each measure 12 x 12 inches. This product measures 60-in x 24-in x .06-in when assembled.
Click here to view the installation instructions.
Extra Installation Information:
For Proper Installation:
- Lay tile package flat and allow 48 hours to acclimatise to room
temperature of at least 18°C.
- Be sure the surface is clean, smooth, flat and dry before applying. Area
must be free of grease, dirt, wax, uv coating, and other oils.
- Make sure to not apply tiles to loose or uneven flooring, and radiant
- If installing over concrete, a primer adhesive is necessary for a secure
- You may find a slight variation in design match from tile to tile. This
variation should not affect the overall look of your floor. Be sure to rotate
tiles for best look.
- If necessary, use a straight edge and utility knife to trim tiles to fit, when
you reach the edge of your walls.
- Make sure sufficient pressure is used to lay the tiles, the adhesive with
cure stronger over time but will need a good amount of force to
strengthen the bond between tile and floor
- It is also recommended that skirting boards are lifted and reinstalled
over the new tiles to allow room for expansion. If tiles are laid snug
against the wall, the pressure caused by expansion can cause them to
Frequently Asked Questions