- Consists of Bonnell Springs and Open Coil construction
- Orthopaedic – helps rest your body
- Air vents to allow constant air flow
- Medium/Firm Support - suitable for those who sleep on their front and/or back to support the spine
- Hand Tufted – holds filling in place for consistent support
- Dual Sided – can sleep on both sides
- 4 x Handles for easy moving
- Made in the UK
This stylish Bedmaster orthopaedic mattress comprises of a Bonnell spring system, an open coil construction and classic fillings, to ensure full comfort and support when sleeping.
Its traditional polyester damask finishing provides a luxury feel when sleeping, inclusive of air vents to provide a constant flow of air as well as regulating the temperature of the mattress, cooling when needed to.
Consists of 4 sturdy handles to assist the movement of the mattress when flipping or rotating, allowing an easy manoeuvre gesture.
This mattress is National Bed Federation Approved, recognised as the leading authority on beds and mattresses, proven to give you a high-quality night’s sleep.
Please note, unfortunately, we cannot deliver this item to the Channel Islands.
Need to throw out your old mattress first? View our information on mattress recycling and collections.
* For health and hygiene reasons, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges on Mattresses unless they are returned unused and in their original packaging. For more information please see our Easy Returns section.