- 12.5g Bonnell spring support
- 6g rod edge for extra support
- Memory Foam Top – moulds to your body’s shape
- Orthopaedic – helps rest your body
- Medium/Firm Support – suitable for those who sleep on their front and/or back for additional support
- 100% Egyptian cotton fabric and micro-quilted panels
- 4 x Handles for easy moving
- Handmade in the UK
This beautifully assembled mattress consists of 12.5 gauge Bonnell orthopaedic spring unit, with a 6g rod edge support which is a structured layer around the top and bottom of the mattress, ensuring to hold the structure in place for additional support.
Crafted with 100% Egyptian cotton fabric, the orthopaedic mattress provides support on the neck, shoulders and the spine, ensuring a natural sleep surface which helps to maintain body posture. Egyptian cotton is also kinder to the skin, ideal for those who suffer with eczema and other skin irritations.
The stunning micro-quilted panel finish provides extra comfort as well as the memory foam top layer, contributing to maintain the spinal alignment.
Need to throw out your old mattress first? View our information on mattress recycling and collections.
* For health and hygiene reasons, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges on Mattresses unless they are returned unused and in their original packaging. For more information please see our Easy Returns section.