- Includes 2 x curtain panels
- Arts and crafts design in a navy colourway
- 100% cotton face fabric
- Polycotton striped lining
- Smart eyelet header
Give your room a fresh look with the Ruskin designed curtains inspired by arts and crafts patterns. The pattern has been printed onto a rich navy, 100% cotton face fabric and lined with a striped polycotton lining. The lining will help preserve the design and front fabric from fading, making these curtains long-lasting. Complete with a smart eyelet header, these curtains are designed for use with a curtain pole. Coordinate the curtains with the matching cushion for a stylish room look.
Please note: Pattern matching can not be guaranteed across multiple pairs of curtains.
This collection is verified by OEKO-TEX® and independently tested for harmful substances as well as manufactured using sustainable processes under socially responsible working conditions.
MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX® is a unique product label to trace the countries and production facilities - search the product label for more information.
- Product Dimensions Available in a variety of widths and drops
- Brand Dunelm
- Care Instructions Dry clean, Iron on a cool setting
- Composition Face: 100% cotton, Lining: 52% recyled polyester and 48% cotton
- Pack Contents One pair of curtain panels
We hope you love this product, but if you decide it's not right, you can return it for free.
Please visit www.dunelm.com/info/help/returns-and-refunds to view our returns options.
Exclusions apply please see our full returns policy here
Your statutory rights are not affected.