- 2000 Pocket Sprung
- Pillow Top – for extra cushioning
- Air vents to regulate temperature
- Medium Support - suitable for those who sleep on their front and/or back for spinal support
- Hand stitched sides – edge-to-edge support
- Breathable deluxe polyester filling
- Blend of silk and lamb’s wool incorporated for additional comfort
- Made in the UK
Treat yourself to this premium handmade pillow topped mattress from Bedmaster with 2000 pocket springs giving you a luxe hotel-like experience.
This mattress is filled with a blend of luxurious silk and lambswool for exceptional comfort, filled with soft layers of breathable polyester. It is topped with a sumptuous pillow top, offering you a comfortable, supportive and revitalising night’s sleep.
It is wrapped in a luxe high-quality Belgian damask fabric for a silky sleeping surface, allowing to contour your body, preventing a build-up of pressure in vulnerable points of your body.
With edge-to-edge support, this mattress includes three rows of hand stitched sides, preventing the mattress from bellying, sinking or bulging.
Inclusive of air vents, this mattress will help to reduce overheating and allow a continuous flow of air, balancing the temperature of the mattress, whilst also keeping you snug.
Please note, unfortunately we cannot deliver this item to the Channel Islands.
Need to throw out your old mattress first? View our information on mattress recycling and collections.
* For health and hygiene reasons, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges on Mattresses unless they are returned unused and in their original packaging. For more information please see our Easy Returns section.