In collaboration with the Natural History Museum
- Crafted using FSC-certified, untreated pine
- Unique design
- Removable lid for monitoring and cleaning
Uniquely designed for swifts, this bird box will be a stunning addition to your garden this summer. The swift box has been beautifully crafted with FSC-certified, untreated pine and has been fitted with a removable lid to allow for easy cleaning and monitoring. By choosing this product, you are supporting responsible management of the world’s forests.
- Specifically designed for Swifts with 65x32mm box hole
- Has a slanted overhanging roof for water to run off and the roof is removable for monitoring and cleaning
- The bird box should ideally be in a North-facing spot that is sheltered from the wind and strong sunlight. It should be positioned at least 4 metres off the ground; just under the eaves of a house is an ideal spot.
Natural History Museum x Dunelm
The Swift Bird Box has been designed alongside experts from the Museum, this thoughtful product will help to encourage wildlife into your garden or green space.
© The Trustees of the Natural History Museum, London 2022. All Rights Reserved.