NEW This Season
• Just in time for a quick summer refresh, dip your toe into a new trend or swap your old faithfuls for something fresh
FREE Delivery over £49*
*Standard Delivery only, exclusions apply
• £3.95 standard delivery for orders under £49
• FREE furniture delivery for orders over £299, choose your day Mon-Sat
Reserve & Collect in 3 hours
• Orders ready to collect in 3 hours
• We'll text or email when it's ready
• Available at over 160 stores nationwide
30% off all luggage
• Find a new travel companion to help you carry everything you'll need for an overnight stay, long weekend, or a fortnight in the sun
FREE Standard delivery over £49*
All you need to know from special features to barbecue fuel types
Barbecue Buying Guide
When you think of summer sun and relaxing in your garden with friends and family, the picture wouldn't be complete without mouth-watering food sizzling away on a BBQ. Dunelm has a great range of barbecues to help you cook and eat in the comfort of your own garden, from traditional charcoal BBQs, professional gas fuelled barbecues or even smokers, when it comes to outdoor summer dining there's no place like Dunelm.
With such a wide range of BBQs to choose from, making the right choice will help you to get the most out of your outdoor cooking and dining. A traditional charcoal barbecue is perfect for cooking up burgers, chicken and other culinary delights in any garden. Portable and easy to clean, it is ideal for most family gardens and will keep even the hungriest dinner guest satisfied. Add more fuel to the fire with quick lighting charcoal bags or instant lighting charcoal.
If you are serious about cooking outdoors, then a gas fuelled BBQ is a must for any budding Gordon Ramsey. Our gas barbecue range can be more compact with 3 burners, to larger 5 burner BBQs, most of which are on wheels so are easily manoeuvred to the best cooking position in your garden or patio area. Made from quality materials such as stainless steel and from top brands like Rodeo, 'al fresco' cooking has never been better with a BBQ from Dunelm.