Terms & conditions
Welcome to our website. Dunelm's website, products and services are made available to you via dunelm.com. If you wish to use dunelm.com you must read and agree to be bound by our policies which are detailed below in our Terms & Conditions, along with any other rules on our website.
By visiting dunelm.com you are accepting and agreeing to the practices described. From time to time, we may modify our Terms & Conditions and your continued use of dunelm.com signifies your agreement to be bound by our modified Terms & Conditions. Make sure you read the Terms & Conditions and return to this page to check frequently. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions you may not use or access dunelm.com.
When you register or place an order on our website, we gather a little information about you to help us provide a better service to you now and in future:
When you order we ask your name, address, email address, delivery address, credit/debit card number, expiry date and security code. Without this information we would be unable to process your order or notify you of our acceptance of your order.
We keep a record of your orders with us, so that we can deal with any issues with your order and so that we know what interests you and can tailor future offers to suit you.
We also keep a record of any emails you send us so that we can provide you with an excellent standard of customer care should you need to contact us at any time.
The information, which you supply to us, is treated with the highest level of confidentiality. All information such as your name, address, payment details, email address is stored on secure servers. We confirm that any Personal Information which you provide to us and any User Information from which we can identify you, is held strictly in accordance with the registration we have with the Information Commissioner's Office.
It is vital that the information you to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects. And that you agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
Please contact us immediately of any changes.
Orders placed online are an offer to purchase made by you and may be accepted by us subject to availability. You must be 18 or over to order from us. We endeavour to display all items in our current internet range. Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the item(s), we will automatically highlight this as being out of stock.
A series of basic online steps is required to create a contract between you and us:
- You confirm your order for products on our website by pressing the confirm order button at checkout process.
- You will receive an order acknowledgment detailing the item/s you have ordered provided the email address we hold for you has been entered correctly. If the email address is wrong you will not receive an email. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Dunelm.
- When your order is shipped from our warehouse we will send you a despatch confirmation email.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and Dunelm will take place on the despatch to you of the products ordered from our warehouse, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions given for contract cancellation.
- Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date when the products are delivered.
- If due to technical errors in pricing and/or details incorrectly shown on our website, inability to gain authorisation on your payment or your product being unavailable from stock, we reserve the right not to accept orders.
Description of products
Each Product purchased is sold subject to its Product Description which sets out additional Specific Conditions related to that product including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery dates and times, warranties, after-sales service and guarantees.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the website as up to date as possible, the information including Product Descriptions appearing on this website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order. All sizes and measurements are approximated; however we do try to make sure that they are as accurate as possible.
Child Safety – read more about blinds and child safety in our Blinds Safety Guide
For our Upholstered Sofas and Armchairs cooling off period, returns and terms of purchase click here.
The price you pay is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order with the following exception:
- While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of re confirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. Therefore we cannot confirm the price of a Product until your order is accepted in accordance with our Order acceptance policy. If we are unable to contact you within 48 hours we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- If the on-line price of the goods is reduced after you have placed your order, but before you have received the goods, we will happily honour this price reduction. Please contact us.
The ownership of any products you order on this website shall pass to you on delivery of the products provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the products.
All prices shown on our website are in £Sterling and are inclusive of VAT at the current rate, where applicable. Prices exclude delivery charges, unless expressly stated otherwise. We reserve the right to change prices if there is a change to the rate of VAT and we will endeavour to ensure that prices are correctly shown. As part of our commitment to low prices we check prices daily to ensure our simply value for money offer.
Orders from outside the UK or EU may be subject to import duties and taxes. All applicable duties, fees and any additional charges for customs clearance levied by the importing country at the time the shipment arrives in your country are your sole responsibility.
We accept payment by credit or debit cards registered to a UK address, or PayPal accounts registered to a UK address. We accept the following cards: Maestro, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Solo and Visa Credit.
To ensure that your credit or debit card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third part databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you content to such checks being made. We confirm that any Personal Information which you provide to us and any User Information from which we can identify you, is strictly held in accordance with the registration we have with the Data Commissioner's Office.
We will take all reasonable care to keep your order and payment details secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from our website.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable).
- We accept online payment in a secure environment and we accept all major credit and debit cards registered to UK addresses with the exception of American Express.
- We also accept payment via UK registered PayPal accounts.
- We do not accept payment by cheque or cash.
- We will only charge postage once per order, no matter how many parcels we need to despatch.
- You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours.
- All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer.
- If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment, we will not be liable for delay or non-delivery.
Our customer's security is of highest priority so we have invested in the latest fraud prevention initiative (3D Secure) to give you an increased level of payment card security for complete peace of mind.
3D Secure is a new security measure now required by most banks. Similar to chip and pin but for online purchases it gives additional security by asking for a secret password. This allows your card issuer to fully authenticate the cardholder during the payment process.
When you click on the "confirm" button you will see a window open up entitled '3D Secure Authentication'. When submitting your card details, depending on the card type, you will be redirected to a secure Visa or MasterCard page on your bank's secure servers. Dunelm cannot see or access this information. If you have already registered your card for 3D Secure, you will be asked to enter your 3D secure password.
If you have not registered your card before, you will have the option to do so. If you have not registered your card and do not wish to do so you may have the option to bypass the process depending on your card type and your bank.
Some banks are forcing mandatory sign up to the scheme to upgrade your security to the highest level with immediate effect. This new security initiative is for your protection online and will soon become the standard for all websites.
For the latest developments in 3D security please contact your bank or contact us.
For full details on costs and timings visit our Delivery Information page.
- We try to fulfil orders as quickly as possible. We will inform you if an item is temporarily out of stock. We do not ship part orders, and we may cancel out of stock items from your order to enable us to ship the remaining items.
- An order must be placed before 9pm to qualify for next day delivery. Next day delivery is only available on a restricted number of products and excludes some remote areas. See our delivery page for a list of remote post codes.
- All deliveries must be deliverable to the address stated, however, special instructions can be given i.e. deliver to your office, neighbour, etc. All delivery instructions must be agreed at the time of placing the order.
- We cannot offer timed deliveries, with the exception of Furniture deliveries where a 4 hour time slot will be provided the day before your confirmed delivery date.
- A VAT Invoice will be despatched with the goods. Keep your receipt safe as this can be used as support to proof of purchase for any return you wish to make to one of our stores.
View our Returns Policy
Find out more about Recycling and Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations.
Ownership of rights
All rights including copyright in this website are owned by or licensed to Dunelm. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non commercial use is prohibited without the written consent of Dunelm. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose without express permission.
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual rights in all materials and/or content made available as part of your use of dunelm.com remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by our licensors or us. The website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and you may download and print the content of the website for such purpose as making a purchase. Any other use of the website (including, without limitation, linking to or framing the website) without our prior written consent is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) modify, copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, perform, license, commercially exploit or create derivative works of material and content. You may not use this website, or its content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity.
Compliance with laws
The website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the website and any transactions conducted on or through the website.
Selected products are subject to age restrictions, as shown on individual product pages. By ordering any of these products, you are confirming that you have reached the age stated, as required by law. All parts of your order will be cancelled if we cannot verify your age using the details you provide.
Age restricted products
The purchase of certain products from us is subject to age requirements specified by law. We may not supply these products to individuals who do not satisfy the minimum age requirements and, if you are under the age specified by law, you must not attempt to purchase these products from us.
In particular, please note that age restrictions apply in the UK to the purchase of the product below. By placing an order for any of the following products you confirm that you (and, if different, the recipient of the product) satisfy the age requirements necessary to buy that product:
- Knives (including sheath knives, all kitchen/cutlery knives) or bladed articles - Knives and bladed items can only be purchased by, and for, individuals aged 18 and over.
- Alcohol - Alcohol can only be purchased by, and for, individuals aged 18 and over.
- Videos and DVDs - Videos and DVDs can only be purchased by, and for, individuals who satisfy the British Board of Film Classification or other age classification criteria applicable to the relevant video or DVD. Videos and DVDs can only be purchased by, and for, individuals who satisfy these age classification criteria.
- Christmas crackers - Christmas crackers can only be purchased by, and for, individuals aged 12 and over.
- Liqueur chocolates - Liqueur chocolates can only be purchased by, and for individuals aged 16 and over.
If you order age restricted products for collection in store, or for home delivery we may refuse to supply them to you if on collection / delivery as appropeiate you appear to be under the required age and cannot provide age verification. We may also make online checks to verify your age.
Limitation of liability
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions for:
- Any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Each provision of the Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
These Conditions govern our relationship with you. Any changes to these Conditions must be in writing and signed by both parties. In this way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what Dunelm and you are expected to do. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a term of these Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your Statutory Rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. Nothing in this Clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the Conditions.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
All of the above does not affect your statutory rights.
Bake Off Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over (except employees and families of the Promoter and its affiliate companies, agencies and anyone professionally connected with the promotion).
2. The competition is open from 29 August 2017 – 5 November 2017.
3. The competition will run on a weekly basis from Tuesday to Sunday, for a total of 10 weeks. One winner will be chosen each week from all valid entries received across Facebook. The competition weeks will run across the following dates:
- 29 August – 3 September 2017
- 5 - 10 September 2017
- 12 – 17 September 2017
- 19 – 24 September 2017
- 26 September – 1 October 2017
- 3 – 8 October 2017
- 10 – 15 October 2017
- 17 – 22 October 2017
- 24 – 29 October 2017
- 31 October – 5 November 2017
4. Each winner will receive a £50 gift card, and will be informed of their prize within five working days following the end of the relevant week of entry.
5. To enter, entrants must upload a photograph of their homemade bake underneath the relevant competition post on Facebook. All entries must be the original work of the entrant. Only original images will be accepted as eligible entries.
6. There is a maximum of one ent ry per individual per week. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same person or account, only the first entry will be accepted.
7. All entries will be judged individually based on their merits.
8. Once a winner has been notified that they have won, they will have 48 hours to claim their prize. After this time, the Promoter reserves the right to pass on the prize to a new winner.
9. Full details of the prize will be supplied to the winners following notification. In the event of the original prize being unavailable, The Promoter reserves the right the offer an alternative prize of equivalent value.
10. The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
11. The winners will receive their prize within 30 working days following the final date of the competition, 5 November 2017, unless otherwise specified.
12. By entering the competition, entrants agree for their name and entry to be used by the Promoter in social media communications and possible press or marketing material referencing the competition.
13. Any personal data provided by, and relating to, the entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent. Personal data relating to entrants will be retained by the Promoter for a reasonable period after the competition closes to ensure the Promoter operations competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the competition.
14. The winners’ names can be obtained by sending a SAE to Dunelm competitions, 39-40 Calthorpe Road, Birmingham, B15 1TS. No other correspondence shall be entered concerning the result and the Promoter’s decision is final.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion if, in its absolute discretion, it considers it necessary to do so. The Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it believes to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
17. The Promoter and its agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
19. This promotion is subject to Facebook’s terms and conditions which can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/terms
20. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in the promotion. Promoter: Dunelm (Soft Furnishings) Ltd, Watermead Business Park, Syston, Leicestershire, LE7 1AD.
How do we Measure up Competition Terms and Conditions
1. All entrants to this survey and competition must be over 18.
2. For your chance to win you must complete the following survey.
3. One gift card worth £250 will be available to win each month.
4. The gift card prize can only be used in-store and not through our online store.
5. The competition is not open to Dunelm colleagues, associated persons or companies.
6. Competition ends on the last day of each calendar month.
7. The winning entry will be drawn at random after this date and the winner will be contacted directly.
8. Dunelm's decision is final.
9. The winner may be asked to get involved with associated publicity.
11. Promoter: Dunelm (Soft Furnishings) Limited, Watermead Business Park, Syston, Leicester, LE7 1AD. To receive a list of winners please send a SAE to the Marketing Department at this address specifying the date of entry.
If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Dunelm Ltd or any subsidiary of Dunelm Ltd.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
6. The winner will be selected at random.
7. The closing date is 7 days after first publication, and Dunelm reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
8. If you win a competition, we will notify you by post, e-mail or telephone. The selection of a winner will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Marketing, Dunelm Ltd, Watermead Business Park, Syston, Leicestershire, LE7 1AD after the closing date.
10. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Dunelm may require.
11. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
12. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
13. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
14. Incorrectly completed entries may be disqualified.
16. Dunelm reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Dunelm may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
17. Dunelm will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
Win a £500 Dunelm Gift Card Competition
Pausa Offer: Kids eat free
Pausa Offer Terms & Conditions: Kids eat free when you buy a cake or a sandwich and a regular hot drink. The offer is redeemable on the following: kids lunch bag which contains 5 items and normally retails for £2.99. This offer is only available in Pausa coffee shops from 21/10/2017 – 29/10/2017. There is no cash alternative. Only available while stocks last. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion if, in its absolute discretion, it considers it necessary to do so. The Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for technical issues or any problems when trying to claim the offer.
Oldbury Redecoration Offer
This offer is valid online for home delivery only. This offer entitles customers to a 10% discount on purchases over £20 in a single transaction. To claim this offer online you must enter the voucher code into the promotion code box in the basket and the discount will be applied at checkout. The £20 spend is after all other discounts have been applied in the basket. The £20 spend excludes any delivery charges. Any delivery charges will be applied after discount has been taken off. For Made to Measure curtains, blinds and accessories, 10% of the total order value will be deducted from the final payment. Offer valid for one transaction only per customer. This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Offer not available on Dunelm gift card purchases. Offer not open to Dunelm staff, associated persons or companies. Offer ends at midnight 23/10/2017. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time. Refunds for goods purchased under this promotional offer will be at the promotional price. Your statutory rights are not affected.
10% discount applies when you spend £40 or more in-store or online @dunelm.com. This offer is valid for redemption in all Dunelm stores and Dunelm.com. To claim this offer online you must enter the voucher code into the promotion code box in the basket and the discount will be applied at checkout. To claim this offer in store you must show this barcode at the till point. The £40 spend is after all other discounts have been applied in the basket. The £40 spend excludes any delivery charges. Any delivery charges will be applied after discount has been taken off. Valid for one transaction only. This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Offer not available on Dunelm gift card purchases or Made to Measure Curtains, Blinds and Accessories. Offer ends at midnight 1st November 2017. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time. Refunds for goods purchased under this promotional offer will be at the promotional price. Your statutory rights are not affected.
How it works:
- For each £10 spent in any one transaction in-store, you will receive one stamp. Stamps should be attached to a collector card.
- Collect 5 stamps and claim an item from the Fissler Cookware and Frypan range at up to 80% discount.
Offer is available in the following participating stores, only while stocks last:
- Glasgow Clydebank
- Glasgow Paisley
- Glasgow Uddingston
Terms & Conditions:
- Transactions exclude gift card purchases and delivery charge.
- There is no limit to the number of items you can collect.
- Stamps can be collected from participating Dunelm stores between 21.03.2017 and 07.08.2017.
- Stamps on a collector card can be redeemed from 21.03.2017 until close of business 21.08.2017 at participating Dunelm stores.
- Stores reserve the right to amend, substitute or withdraw this offer in part or whole at any time during the promotional period.
- Stamps and collector cards that are altered, amended, defaced, photocopied or damaged will be refused.
- Stamps and collector cards cannot be redeemed for cash and have no face value.
- Stamps and collector cards are and remain the property of Dunelm (Soft Furnishings) Ltd, Watermead Business Park, Syston, Leicester LE7 1AD.
Made To Order furniture terms & conditions
What happens once you've placed an order?
Your order will be forwarded to our manufacturers and will be made to your specifications.
Your made to order seating will be with you within 8 weeks, and our courier will call a week before your order is despatched to arrange a convenient delivery date and time.
Our delivery service will take your personalised seating to the room of your choice and attach the legs for you.
Cooling off period and additional terms of purchase
Before placing your order, check the measurements of the product to ensure the size is suitable for your home and needs.
We strongly recommend ordering a free fabric sample before you place your upholstery order to ensure colour and texture accuracy. Viewing fabrics on a screen does not offer a true representation, as monitors vary in brightness and colour saturation.
After placing your custom made order with us, there is a 48 hour 'cooling off' period. During this time your order will not be processed and you may cancel or amend it by calling our Customer Services team on 0344 346 0022.
After the 48 hour 'cooling off' period, we will begin to create your made to order furniture and a request to amend the upholstery item(s) will result in the order being cancelled.
Fabric colours may vary due to different dye batches, therefore we strongly advise ordering any matching items at the same time. Dunelm cannot accept responsibility for any colour and shade variations and will not accept returns on this basis.
Delivery will take up to 8 weeks. The item(s) will be carried to the room of your choice and the legs attached. All packaging will be taken away to be recycled.
Statutory Cancellation Rights
Your Statutory Cancellation Rights apply to all Made To Order furniture items. You can return your Made To Order sofas and chairs for a refund if requested within 14 days of receipt of your item, and the item is in unused, undamaged condition.
Once the 48 hours cooling off period has passed, our 28 day returns policy will not apply. This does not affect your statutory cancellation rights, which allows you to return Made To Order sofas and chairs for a refund if requested within 14 days of receipt of your item, and the item is in unused, undamaged condition. For further details please see our Returns Policy and Statutory Cancellation Rights.
Made To Measure terms & conditions
In addition to our standard terms and conditions, Made to Measure products are covered by the following terms:
1) Please check your measurements to ensure you order the correct size. Refer to our buying guides for advice on measurements; How To Measure For Curtains or How To Measure For Blinds. 2) We strongly recommend ordering a free fabric sample to ensure colour and texture accuracy. 3) Colour cannot always be truly represented due to variations in PC monitors. 4) We take payment on order, after placing your Made to Measure order with us, you have a 24 hour 'cooling off' period. During this time your order will not be processed and you may cancel your order by contacting us on 0345 165 6565. 5) Products are all made to order, so can only be returned if faulty or not made to the specification given. For more information on returns and cancellations click here. 6) Images shown are for display purposes only and may not represent the final look of your Made to Measure item(s). 7) Child Safety – Read more about blinds and child safety.
Our Made To Measure service is only available on fabric purchased from Dunelm. A Dunelm quotation is valid for a period of 28 days. Lowest price guarantee gives you the opportunity to check the cost of your comparable made to measure order at Dunelm against our main UK competitors. If we are not the cheapest and you order from us we will price match the competitors price. To ensure your Made To Measure order is eligible for the lowest price guarantee, you will need to have a like for like comparison (taking account of all equivalent product and service provided by us) from a recognised national UK online or high street retailer. Take your like for like comparison into your local Dunelm store or call our customer service team (you must have the ability to email your quote to us for our verification). If you can demonstrate that the total cost of the comparable order is cheaper and you place the order with us, we will price match the competitors price. Your comparative quote must be dated within 28 days of your Dunelm quote. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any time before the expiry date of your Dunelm quotation.
Price Match terms & conditions
What do we mean by ‘major competitors'?
Competitors trade on the same basis as us, with premises open to the public on a high street or comparable shopping destination in mainland UK or a major UK online retailer that delivers to UK mainland addresses.
Mail-order, auction sites, comparison sites, factory outlets, membership clubs, duty-free shops, market stalls or home shopping channels, are not deemed equivalent major competitors. We also do not match competitors who are in administration or closing down.
Why are we price matching?
Because we are committed to giving customers great value and we know that these products are commonly stocked by other retailers and are easy to price compare.
On which products does this apply?
All branded products marked with a "price match" logo. Excludes Dunelm own label. We price match no matter what, whether the competitor's price is a sale price or its general price.
Why branded products and not own label electrical products?
These are brands that are commonly stocked across the market and we know customers price compare. Our own label electrical products are unique to us.
How often will do we check prices?
We check prices 3 times a week. Prices checked on a Friday go live Monday, Prices checked on a Monday go live Wednesday and prices checked on a Wednesday go live Friday.
What happens if I can find an identical product cheaper at one of the named competitors?
Make a note of the product number, its price and the competitor you want us to match. Please bring proof of the competitor's price to store and we'll verify these details and match the price then and there. Alternatively contact us and we can reserve the item for collection at your local store or arrange delivery to your home – whatever suits you best!
What terms and conditions apply?
- We only match branded products identified by the "price match" logo.
- The product offered by our competitor must be new and identical to ours, and offered on the same terms.
- The product must be in stock with the competitor and available immediately or for delivery within 5 days.
- Price match is valid on the day of purchase from us and up until 7 days afterwards – please provide proof of purchase.
- The offer is not transferable.
- Does not apply to voucher offers and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Subject to stock availability and limited to one product per customer.
Registered office address
Dunelm (Soft Furnishings) Limited
Watermead Business Park, Syston
VAT No: GB818 2-840 21
Registration No: 2129238