FREE Standard delivery over £49* Exclusions apply
• £3.95 standard delivery for orders under £49
• FREE furniture delivery for orders over £299, choose your day Mon-Sat
Reserve & Collect in 3 hours
• Orders ready to collect in 3 hours
• We'll text or email when it's ready
• Available at over 160 stores nationwide
• Make the most of glorious weather with alfresco dining, garden lounging, and festival escapes
FREE Standard delivery over £49*
We know that when you shop with Dunelm you trust us to keep your details private without exception, which is why we do everything we can to make your shopping experience safe and secure.
Our commitment to confidentiality is why we’ve brought together some information on our security and privacy policies, including what details we receive when you browse and shop with us, how we may use it, and how we keep it safe and secure.
When you register or place an order with Dunelm, we gather a little information about you to help us provide a better service to you now and in future:
The information, which you supply to us, is treated with the highest level of confidentiality. All information such as your name, address, payment details, email address is stored on secure servers. All your personal details are protected to the highest standards and treated as strictly confidential in line with the latest Data Protection and Consumer Legislation.
By consenting to receive marketing communicating by Dunelm Group PLC and its subsidiaries you are agreeing to receive order information & marketing updates via email, postal mail or SMS/MMS messages. Dunelm will never share or sell any of your personal data with third parties.
You can opt out of any marketing communication by simply clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of any email communication or contact us for help.
Our site uses high level SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology which is the most advanced security software currently available for online transactions. We have a server certificate known as Thawte Security Certificate. We use a secure transaction system from Thawte to encrypt and thus protect your credit card details so it is virtually impossible for unauthorised parties to read any information that you send us. This is a powerful tool which secures your transaction details with us.
We are also an 'Internet Shopping Is Safe' accredited retailer. ISIS-Accredited retailers now account for approximately two thirds of all UK online shopping. This means you can shop online with confidence wherever you see the ISIS logo because it certifies that we have:
Our customer's security is of highest priority so we have invested in the latest fraud prevention initiative (3D Secure) to give you an increased level of payment card security for complete peace of mind. Find out more about 3D Secure.
Naturally it is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer to enjoy secure shopping online. But if you are still not convinced about the safety of ecommerce, but still wish to shop with Dunelm, please contact our helpful Customer Services Team.
At Dunelm we are committed to the objectives of the Data Protection Act 1998 declares our intention that all personal information held by the company will be treated in confidence and held and used only in accordance with the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable legislation.
We keep only the minimum amount of personal information needed to perform our duties; and will hold that information securely, use it only for appropriate purposes and not disclose it without proper authority.
The company will provide any person requesting it in the proper manner a response stating whether or not the Company holds personal information about that individual and, if so, the opportunity to see that information and to have it corrected or deleted if appropriate.
To correct any inaccuracies, please write to:
The Data Protection Officer
Dunelm (Soft Furnishings) Ltd
Watermead Business Park
You may only request details about yourself and no other person.
Making full use of the online shopping and personalised features of dunelm.com, your computer, tablet or mobile phone will need to accept cookies, this way we can provide you with certain personalised features of our website by using them.
Our cookies don't store your name, address or payment details: they simply hold the 'key' that, once you're signed in, is associated with this information. However, you can restrict, block or delete cookies from dunelm.com, or any other website for that matter, your browser can do this. Each browser is different, so check the 'Help' menu of your particular browser (or your mobile phone's handset manual) to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
We do have relationships with selected and monitored suppliers who may also set cookies during your visit to show you different products and services based on what you have shown an interest in. If you'd like to opt out, please go to the Network Advertising Initiative website. You'll find information about 3rd party cookies further down.
The following table lists WebSphere Commerce session cookies. All of these cookies are considered essential for the operation of WebSphere Commerce. You cannot disable these cookies. Session cookies are not persistent.
You may notice some cookies that aren't related to Dunelm. If you go on to a web page that contains embedded content, for example from YouTube, you may be sent cookies from these websites. We don't control these cookies, so we suggest you check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
Below is a list of some business partners that may set cookies dunelm.com include:
If cookies aren't enabled on your computer, it will mean that your shopping experience on our website will be limited to browsing, it also means you won't be able to add products to your basket and buy them.
If you're not sure of the type and version of web browser you use to access the Internet:
For PCs: select 'Help' at the top of your browser window and click the 'About' option
For Macs: with the browser window open, select the Apple menu and click the 'About' option
1. Select 'Tools' at the top of your browser window and select Options
2. Select the 'Under the Hood' tab, locate the 'Privacy' section, and select the 'Content settings' button
3. Now select 'Allow local data to be set'
1. Select 'Tools' at the top of your browser window and click 'Internet options' , then select on the 'Privacy' tab
2. Ensure that your Privacy level is set to Medium or lower, which will enable cookies in your browser
3. Settings above Medium will disable cookies
1. Select 'Tools' at the top of your browser window and click Options
2. Then click the Privacy icon
3. Select Cookies, then click 'allow sites to set cookies'
1. Select the Cog icon at the top of your browser window and select the 'Preferences' option
2. Select 'Security', check the option that says 'Block third-party and advertising cookies'
3. Click 'Save'
1. Select 'Explorer' at the top of your browser window and click 'Preferences'
2. Scroll down until you see 'Cookies' under Receiving Files
3. Select the 'Never Ask' option
1. Select 'Safari' at the top of your browser window and select the 'Preferences' option
2. Select 'Security' then 'Accept cookies'
3. Click the 'Only from site you navigate to'
1. Click on 'Mozilla' or 'Netscape' at the top of your browser window and select the 'Preferences' option
2. Scroll down until you see cookies under 'Privacy & Security'
3. Select 'Enable cookies for the originating web site only'
1. Click on 'Menu' at the top of your browser window and select 'Settings'
2. Then select 'Preferences', select the 'Advanced' tab
3. Then select 'Accept cookies' option
Please consult your online help files or supporting documentation.
To learn more on cookies and how to manage them, visit www.aboutcookies.org
Banner advertising is designed to provide you with a selection of products based on what you've been viewing on dunelm.com, which are presented to you by our agency when you visit other selected websites. The adverts may highlight alternative products as well as ones from other categories relevant to your browsing history. These adverts are based on cookies.
The data contained in the cookie used in these adverts is completely anonymous and doesn't contain any of your personal details.
We would like to continue to display content that's relevant to you; however, you can choose to opt out of this type of advertising permanently by following this link http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ Please note though, that if you delete your cookies too, we'll no longer know that you've opted out, so the banners from Struq will reappear when you visit other selected websites.
Our site uses the most advanced security software currently available for online transactions, find out more.