FREE Standard delivery over £49
• Only £3.95 delivery under £49 (applied in basket)
• Free furniture delivery on orders over £299
SALE ENDS SUNDAY UP TO 50% OFF
• More lines added
• Further reductions on 100's of items
• Up to 30% off our favourite ranges
• Up to 50% off clearance, whilst stocks last
Reserve & Collect in 3 hours
• Orders ready to collect in 3 hours
• We'll text or email when it's ready
• Available at over 160 stores nationwide
Dressing tables are often composed of an ornately decorated but simply shaped structure that will act as a place to position any grooming essentials such as a hair brush or make up.
These products are often available in a range of colours and materials; a key fashion at present is that of traditional white dressing tables. A rise in demand for white coloured dressing tables stems from an increased popularity of vintage inspired shabby chic furniture. This new style is very popular with bedroom furniture options as the light, neutral shade of the white helps to create a refreshing aesthetic while the detailing , look perfectly matches the vintage fashion.
Dressing tables have been in use for many centuries, the popularity of the function and design of this table reinforces the products’ unique benefits while also indicating its ability to complement new and different styles and fashions. For the ideal combination of pretty and practical, a white dressing table is a timeless investment that will add a beautiful stylish look to your bedroom.