FREE Standard delivery over £49
• Only £3.95 delivery under £49 (applied in basket)
• Free furniture delivery on orders over £299
New Arrivals for 2017
• Allow us to introduce Spring/ Summer 2017
• Exciting new products in Bedding, Curtains & Furniture, plus many more!
The Big Spring Clean
• Spring fresh your home with time saving products
• Cleaning, tidying, and laundry helpers
• Storage solutions to organise your life
Reserve & Collect in 3 hours
• Orders ready to collect in 3 hours
• We'll text or email when it's ready
• Available at over 160 stores nationwide
Can’t find your size? Our bespoke service offers a perfect fit every time
Blinds Measuring Guide
£20.00 - £44.00
£10.00 - £26.00
£18.00 - £40.00
£22.00 - £44.00
£16.00 - £34.00
£14.00 - £34.00
Here at Dunelm we understand the importance of safety in your home, especially when it comes to your little ones. Our Cordless Blinds are the perfect choice for children’s rooms and nurseries as they include a safety mechanism to open and close the roller blind. Simply twisting the blind rod to open and close makes them so trouble-free to use and a perfect choice for any impairment too. These kind of window treatments are exceptionally good for kids blinds and nursery blinds. They look great, are safe to use and have blackout qualities to help your little one sleep well at night time.
Featuring the Twist Safe Cordless design means they are extra safe for children’s blinds. They have no chains, loops or blind pull cords giving you added peace of mind. With adjustable lengths and widths, the stylish roller blinds are available in a wide variety of sizes, colours and patterns. They make a perfect fit for bathroom and kitchen blinds too.
Letting in the right amount of light in your home has never been easier too with the blackout lining helping children get to sleep during their bedtime story when the summer nights draw in. Added thermal lining helps to keep external noise and draughts at bay keeping your home cosy and looking great at the same time.
For general information about blinds as window dressings see our buying guides and if you are concerned about installing and safety see our expert advice.