Dining Newness Giveaway
WIN new-season tableware worth over £100
To celebrate the launch of our brand-new dining range and bring joy to every mealtime!
Terms & Conditions
If you enter one of our promotions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
· Launch Date: Tuesday 6th February 2024
· Closing Date: Tuesday 13th February 2024
· Brand: Dunelm
· Total Number of Prizes to give away: 1
· Details of Prize: 1 bundle consisting of
Amalfi 12pc Sea dinner set x 1 £60
Florence 2pk Wine Goblets x 1 £15
Hexham Gilver 16pc cutlery set x 1 £18
Confetti white tumbler x4 £14
· Where will the competition/giveaway be promoted?: Details of the competition/giveaway will be promoted via email /Facebook Post/website
· How to enter: To enter, you will need to provide us with your email address
· Will Dunelm share my personal data with the supplier of the prize?: We will not share your personal data with the supplier of the prize
1. The promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over (except for employees of the Promoter and its affiliate companies and their immediate families, agencies and anyone professionally connected with the promotion).
2. The promotion is open from the Launch Date, when we will start to publicise the promotion until the Closing Date
3. No purchase necessary but to enter you must comply with the “How to Enter” section of these terms. This may also sign you up to our newsletters or other promotional communications, which you can opt out of at any time by clicking the link at the end of any newsletter you receive.
4. Incorrectly completed entries may be disqualified.
5. Entries are limited to one per platform per person. Where the promotion is open across more than one platform, you may enter the promotion once on each platform, but prizes are limited to one per person. If you are drawn as the winner on more than one platform, the additional prizes will be withdrawn and a new winner drawn for the relevant platform..
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
7. The winner of the promotion will be drawn from all eligible entries received by the Closing Date at random by an electronic randomiser that produces random results which can be verified. The odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. The draw will take place within forty-eight (48) hours of the Closing Date.
8. Dunelm reserves the right to amend the promotion Closing Date at any time.
9. If you win a promotion, we will notify you by email or direct message on the relevant platform. You must ensure that you check your spam folder after the Closing Date. You must ensure that if you have a private account, you check your DMs after the Closing Date. The selection of a winner will be final. The winner will have seventy-two (72) hours to respond to the email or direct message to claim their prize. If the winner does not respond within that period, then the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw that winner’s prize, redraw and select a new winner. Once the email or direct message has been responded to, the winner will be contacted to arrange the prize and provide their postal address and contact details for receiving their prize. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any emails or direct messages that do not reach the intended recipients for any reason whatsoever.
10. The prize will not be transferable to another person. If you wish to gift the prize to someone else, you must do so after receiving the prize yourself.
11. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
12. Dunelm or the supplier of the prize will endeavour to arrange delivery of the prize within 2 weeks after the competition closes but cannot guarantee this.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to
a. amend, terminate, cancel or temporarily suspend the promotion at any time if, in its absolute discretion, it considers it necessary to do so or due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. The Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably and will use reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect on participants to avoid disappointment;
b. revise these terms at any time without giving prior notice and, by continuing to take part in the promotion after any such revision, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to the amended terms;
c. at its sole discretion, exclude any entries which it believes to be fraudulent, offensive, obscene or based on misconduct or to disqualify any entrant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the promotion or who the Promoter believes to have acted in breach of these terms; and
d. verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
15. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes liability for any losses, damages or claims incurred by any person in connection with the promotion or receipt or misuse of any prize.
16. You must not create multiple accounts in order to enter the promotion more than once per person. Any entrant found to be using multiple accounts to enter the promotion or using automated entries or other programmes will be found in breach of these terms and excluded from the promotion, and all such entries will be disqualified. If you are selected as a winner and the Promoter subsequently discover that you have entered multiple times, the Promoter reserve the right to withdraw the prize.
17. The promotion, these terms and any disputes or issues arising from them are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
18. If any provision of these terms is held invalid, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
Data Protection and Publicity
1. Unless otherwise stated, your personal data will be held and processed by the Promoter only for the purpose of administering this promotion, prize fulfilment and publicising the winners in accordance with these terms. If you do not provide your personal data, the Promoter cannot process your entry, enter you into the promotion or notify you if you are successful in accordance with its obligations under these terms.
Promoter: Dunelm (Soft Furnishings) Ltd, Watermead Business Park, Syston, Leicestershire, LE7 1AD. The Promoter’s decision as to any aspect of the promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into.