- My Account
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website. Dunelm's website, products and services are made available to you via dunelm.com. If you wish to use dunelm.com you must read and agree to be bound by our policies which are detailed below in our Terms & Conditions, along with any other rules on our website.
By visiting dunelm.com you are accepting and agreeing to the practices described. From time to time, we may modify our Terms & Conditions and your continued use of dunelm.com signifies your agreement to be bound by our modified Terms & Conditions. Make sure you read the Terms & Conditions and return to this page to check frequently. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions you may not use or access dunelm.com.
To view our competition Terms & Conditions, click here.
When you register or place an order on our website, we gather a little information about you to help us provide a better service to you now and in future:
When you order we ask your name, address, email address, telephone number, delivery address, credit/debit card number, expiry date and security code. Without this information we would be unable to process your order or notify you of our acceptance of your order.
When you place a reservation, we ask for your name, email address and telephone number.
We use your information only for the following purposes:
- Processing your order or reservation;
- Updating you about the progress of your delivery or collection;
- To serve personalised content to you;
- To contact you about leaving a review on a product once your order has been completed;
- If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you
Your details may be disclosed to other businesses within the Dunelm Group and to reputable third parties who will help process your order. Dunelm requires all such third parties to treat your personal information as fully confidential and to fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation. We will not release your details to any company outside of the Dunelm Group for marketing purposes.
We keep a record of your orders with us, so that we can deal with any issues with your order and so that we know what interests you and can tailor future offers to suit you.
We also keep a record of any emails you send us so that we can provide you with an excellent standard of customer care should you need to contact us at any time.
The information, which you supply to us, is treated with the highest level of confidentiality. All information such as your name, address, payment details, email address is stored on secure servers. We confirm that any Personal Information which you provide to us and any User Information from which we can identify you, is held strictly in accordance with the registration we have with the Information Commissioner's Office.
It is vital that the information you to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects. And that you agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
Please contact us immediately of any changes.
Sharing of images
You further agree and warrant that you will not submit any content that: includes any information that references other persons, websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
You agree to indemnify and hold Dunelm (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to Olapic, Inc.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable lawyers' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
If you believe that a user of our website has infringed on your intellectual property rights, or if we have taken down your materials due to suspicion of copyright infringement, and you would like to dispute the alleged infringement, please click here.
Covid-19 – Government Contact Tracing
If you are visiting our Pausa coffee shops, we are currently asking you to provide your details in accordance with the Government’s mandatory contact tracing scheme. You can fill in Track and Trace using the NHS QR code when you arrive at one of our Pausa Coffee Shop entrances. We kindly ask you to download the NHS Track and Trace app before you visit to speed up the process, but don't worry if you're unable to as one of our hosts will help fill it in for you using your details. The personal data collected for this scheme is limited to that specified in the relevant government guidance. It is a legal requirement that we collect this information. We will keep this information secure and access to this data will be restricted to a limited number of our colleagues. We will retain this data for 21 days, and then it will be securely deleted. The data you provide to us will not be used for any purpose other than the government contact tracing scheme. We will only share the information we have collected for contact tracing purposes when we are asked to do so by a legitimate public health authority. We won’t use the details we’ve collected for contact tracing for any other purpose.
Orders placed online are an offer to purchase made by you and may be accepted by us subject to availability. You must be 18 or over to order from us. We endeavour to display all items in our current internet range. Goods are subject to availability and if available online, may nevertheless be unavailable for delivery to your location if local legal or regulatory restrictions apply. In the event that we are unable to supply the item(s), we will either automatically highlight this as being out of stock or as unavailable for delivery to your location at check-out, as applicable.
A series of basic online steps is required to create a contract between you and us:
- You confirm your order for products on our website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process.
- You will receive an order acknowledgment detailing the item/s you have ordered provided the email address we hold for you has been entered correctly. If the email address is wrong you will not receive an email. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Dunelm.
- For items being delivered to you (as opposed to Click & Collect), when your order is shipped from our warehouse we will send you a despatch confirmation email.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and Dunelm will take place on the despatch to you of the products ordered from our warehouse, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions given for contract cancellation.
- If an order is placed by a business or retail site with the intention of directly reselling goods purchased from us, we reserve the right to cancel this order pre dispatch. We also reserve the right to cancel any bulk order (for over 50 units of the same item) that may be placed by a business and /or where delivery is to be made to a business premises.
- Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date when the products are delivered.
- If due to technical errors in pricing and/or details incorrectly shown on our website, inability to gain authorisation on your payment or your product being unavailable from stock, we reserve the right not to accept orders.
Description of products
Each Product purchased is sold subject to its Product Description which sets out additional Specific Conditions related to that product including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery dates and times, warranties, after-sales service and guarantees.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the website as up to date as possible, the information including Product Descriptions appearing on this website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order. All sizes and measurements are approximated; however we do try to make sure that they are as accurate as possible.
Child Safety – read more about blinds and child safety in our Blinds Safety Guide.
For our Upholstered Sofas and Armchairs cooling off period, returns and terms of purchase click here.
The price you pay is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order with the following exception:
- While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of re confirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. Therefore we cannot confirm the price of a Product until your order is accepted in accordance with our Order acceptance policy. If we are unable to contact you within 48 hours we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- If the on-line price of the goods is reduced after you have placed your order, but before you have received the goods, we will happily honour this price reduction. Please contact us.
The ownership of any products you order on this website shall pass to you on delivery of the products provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the products.
All prices shown on our website are in £Sterling and are inclusive of local applicable taxes at the current rate. Prices exclude delivery charges, unless expressly stated otherwise. We reserve the right to change prices if there is a change to the rate of VAT and we will endeavour to ensure that prices are correctly shown. As part of our commitment to low prices we check prices daily to ensure our simply value for money offer.
Orders from outside Great Britain may be subject to import duties and taxes depending on your location. You may need to complete a customs declaration form and/or provide identification when receiving an imported delivery. All applicable duties, fees and any additional charges for customs clearance levied by the importing country at the time the shipment arrives in your country are your sole responsibility.
We accept payment by credit or debit cards registered to a UK address, or PayPal accounts registered to a UK address. We accept the following cards: Maestro, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Solo and Visa Credit.
To ensure that your credit or debit card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third part databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you content to such checks being made. We confirm that any Personal Information which you provide to us and any User Information from which we can identify you, is strictly held in accordance with the registration we have with the Data Commissioner's Office.
We will take all reasonable care to keep your order and payment details secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from our website.
- All prices shown on our website are in £Sterling and are inclusive of local applicable taxes at the current rate.
- We accept online payment in a secure environment and we accept all major credit and debit cards registered to UK addresses with the exception of American Express.
- We also accept payment via UK registered PayPal accounts.
- We do not accept payment by cheque or cash.
- We will only charge postage once per order, no matter how many parcels we need to dispatch.
- You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours.
- All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer.
- If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment, we will not be liable for delay or non-delivery.
PayPal Credit is like a credit card, without the plastic. It's a credit limit that's attached to your PayPal account which you can use for your online purchases. Spend £99 or more and enjoy 0% interest for 4 months on your purchase.
The Representative Example below shows the typical costs of using a PayPal Credit limit, not including instalments or other offers.
- Purchase rate 19.9% p.a. (variable)
- Representative 19.9% APR (variable)
- Assumed Credit Limit £1,200
For more information, visit PayPal Credit's FAQ page.
Subject to Status. Terms and Conditions apply. Dunelm (Soft Furnishings) Limited, Watermead Business Park, Syston, Leicestershire LE7 1AD (FCA Register no, 740239) acts as a broker and offers credit from PayPal Credit. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Our customer's security is of highest priority so we have invested in the latest fraud prevention initiative (3D Secure) to give you an increased level of payment card security for complete peace of mind.
3D Secure is a new security measure now required by most banks. Similar to chip and pin but for online purchases it gives additional security by asking for a secret password. This allows your card issuer to fully authenticate the cardholder during the payment process.
When you click on the "confirm" button you will see a window open up entitled '3D Secure Authentication'. When submitting your card details, depending on the card type, you will be redirected to a secure Visa or MasterCard page on your bank's secure servers. Dunelm cannot see or access this information. If you have already registered your card for 3D Secure, you will be asked to enter your 3D secure password.
If you have not registered your card before, you will have the option to do so. If you have not registered your card and do not wish to do so you may have the option to bypass the process depending on your card type and your bank.
Some banks are forcing mandatory sign up to the scheme to upgrade your security to the highest level with immediate effect. This new security initiative is for your protection online and will soon become the standard for all websites.
For the latest developments in 3D security please contact your bank or contact us.
For full details on costs and timings visit our Delivery Information page.
- We try to fulfil orders as quickly as possible. We will inform you if an item is temporarily out of stock. We do not ship part orders, and we may cancel out of stock items from your order to enable us to ship the remaining items.
- Next day delivery is only available on selected products, and only applies when an order is placed before 8pm Monday to Thursday. Some remote areas are excluded from next day delivery. See our delivery page for a list of remote post codes.
- All deliveries must be deliverable to the address stated, however, special instructions can be given i.e. deliver to your office, neighbour, etc. All delivery instructions must be agreed at the time of placing the order.
- We cannot offer timed deliveries, with the exception of Furniture deliveries where a 4 hour time slot will be provided the day before your confirmed delivery date.
- A VAT Invoice will be despatched with the goods. Keep your receipt safe as this can be used as support to proof of purchase for any return you wish to make to one of our stores.
View our Returns Policy
Find out more about Recycling and Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations.
Ownership of rights
All rights including copyright in this website are owned by or licensed to Dunelm. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non commercial use is prohibited without the written consent of Dunelm. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose without express permission.
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual rights in all materials and/or content made available as part of your use of dunelm.com remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by our licensors or us. The website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and you may download and print the content of the website for such purpose as making a purchase. Any other use of the website (including, without limitation, linking to or framing the website) without our prior written consent is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) modify, copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, perform, license, commercially exploit or create derivative works of material and content. You may not use this website, or its content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity.
By submitting your video content to Dunelm, you hereby accept and agree to abide by the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not provide your Content to Dunelm.
- By submitting Content to Dunelm, through Dunelm’s website, you represent that you have all necessary rights to such Content and you hereby grant Dunelm a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free and transferable licence to reproduce, copy or broadcast (as appropriate) the whole or any portion of the provided Content in or through any channels, including on Dunelm’s website(s), through its social media or email channels or in its stores at any time, and for any commercial or non-commercial purposes in all and any media, including, without limitation, in Dunelm's printed publications, presentations, promotional materials, in the advertising of Dunelm's goods or services, in its original format or edited or altered in any way which Dunelm deems appropriate.
- Dunelm will review all Content submitted and will have the right, at Dunelm’s sole discretion, to decide whether or not to use any Content submitted. If Dunelm decides that it does not wish to use your Content, Dunelm will delete such Content and will inform you within 28 days by email.
- In the event that Dunelm elects to use your Content, Dunelm will send you a credit voucher to be spent online at Dunelm for use of your Content, subject at all times to your compliance with these Terms. The value of the credit voucher will be advised to you by Dunelm and may vary from time to time. No other compensation or royalty will be paid by Dunelm to you for the use of your Content.
- You confirm that you will not submit (and Dunelm will not accept) any Content which is defamatory, inappropriate, offensive, abusive, of a sexual nature, advertises the products of a third party or contains personal information of a third party. Dunelm reserves the right to block any further Content you try to submit if you have already submitted Content of this nature.
- You further confirm that the Content created is an original work and will not infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party and you waive all moral rights that may exist in relation to the Content.
- You may submit Content as many times as you choose. However, please do not submit again Content that Dunelm has already rejected.
- Where your Content contains an image of a child or children, you confirm that you are either the parent or legal guardian of such child or children, or that you have obtained the consent of the parent or legal guardian to Dunelm’s use of such image. Dunelm may require you to provide such consent in writing before accepting such Content for use.
- Any Content that you submit is made at your own discretion and Dunelm is not, and shall not be, responsible for such Content.
- Nothing in these Terms shall: (a) be construed as creating any agency, arrangement, partnership, joint venture, employer-employee relationship or any other similar relationship between you and Dunelm; (b) create or confer any rights or benefits to any third party.
- Dunelm is entitled to amend these Terms with immediate effect at any time and post the amended version on their website, and without providing any notice in advance. The changes will not be retroactive. It is your sole responsibility to review these Terms and any amendments, before submitting further Content to Dunelm. Any submission by you of any Content after making such an amendment shall be deemed as your awareness and acceptance of any amendment of these Terms.
- These Terms shall be governed by and are to be construed in accordance with the law of England and both of Dunelm and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any dispute arising here-under.
- These Terms shall be deemed effective as of 23rd April 2020
- Dunelm will take your name, email and telephone number when you submit Content. This enables Dunelm to contact you about your submission of Content and to arrange for the credit voucher to be sent to you.
- Your personal details and Content will be uploaded to Dunelm via a secure platform, and access to these details and the Content will only be made available to those colleagues at Dunelm who need such access to review and communicate with you about your Content. Dunelm will not share your personal details or the Content with any third party.
- If Dunelm elects to use your Content, Dunelm will securely retain the personal information that you submitted together with the Content for a period of up to 2 years. Your personal details and the Content will then be deleted.
- If Dunelm decides not to use your Content, both the Content and your personal details will be deleted on confirmation to you, within 28 days of submission
Compliance with laws
The website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the website and any transactions conducted on or through the website.
Selected products are subject to age restrictions, as shown on individual product pages. By ordering any of these products, you are confirming that you have reached the age stated, as required by law. All parts of your order will be cancelled if we cannot verify your age using the details you provide.
Age restricted products
The purchase of certain products from us is subject to age requirements specified by law. We may not supply these products to individuals who do not satisfy the minimum age requirements and, if you are under the age specified by law, you must not attempt to purchase these products from us.
In particular, please note that age restrictions apply in the UK to the purchase of the product below. By placing an order for any of the following products you confirm that you (and, if different, the recipient of the product) satisfy the age requirements necessary to buy that product:
- Knives (including sheath knives, all kitchen/cutlery knives) or bladed articles - Knives and bladed items can only be purchased by, and for, individuals aged 18 and over.
- Videos and DVDs - Videos and DVDs can only be purchased by, and for, individuals who satisfy the British Board of Film Classification or other age classification criteria applicable to the relevant video or DVD. Videos and DVDs can only be purchased by, and for, individuals who satisfy these age classification criteria.
- Christmas crackers - Christmas crackers can only be purchased by, and for, individuals aged 12 and over.
- Liqueur chocolates - Liqueur chocolates can only be purchased by, and for individuals aged 16 and over.
If you order age restricted products for collection in store, or for home delivery we may refuse to supply them to you if on collection / delivery as appropriate you appear to be under the required age and cannot provide age verification. We may also make online checks to verify your age.
Limitation of liability
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions for:
- Any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Each provision of the Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
These Conditions govern our relationship with you. Any changes to these Conditions must be in writing and signed by both parties. In this way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what Dunelm and you are expected to do. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a term of these Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your Statutory Rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. Nothing in this Clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the Conditions.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
All of the above does not affect your statutory rights.
Competition terms & conditions
Competition terms and conditions can be found here
Made To Order furniture terms & conditions
What happens once you've placed an order?
Your order will be forwarded to our manufacturers and will be made to your specifications.
Your made to order seating will be with you within 5-6 weeks, and our courier will call a week before your order is despatched to arrange a convenient delivery date and time.
Cooling off period and additional terms of purchase
Before placing your order, check the measurements of the product to ensure the size is suitable for your home and needs.
After placing your custom made order with us, there is a 7 day 'cooling off' period. During this time your order will not be processed and you may cancel or amend it by calling our Customer Services team on 0344 346 0022.
After the 7 day 'cooling off' period, we will begin to create your made to order furniture. We cannot offer any further amends nor can we cancel your order.
Fabric colours may vary due to different dye batches, therefore we strongly advise ordering any matching items at the same time. Dunelm cannot accept responsibility for any colour and shade variations and will not accept returns on this basis.
Delivery will take up to 6 weeks.
Cancellations and amendments
Made To Order furniture orders include a 7 day cooling off period, during which time you can contact us to cancel or amend your order. Once the cooling off period has passed, we will begin creating your custom made item/s immediately and so your order cannot be changed. Your Statutory Cancellation Rights are unaffected.
Returns and cancellations
Made To Order furniture orders include a 7 day cooling off period, during which time you can contact us to cancel or amend your order. Once the cooling off period has passed, our 28 day returns policy will not apply. Your Statutory Cancellation Rights are unaffected.
Made To Measure Curtains, Hard Blinds and Soft Blinds - Terms & Conditions
In addition to our standard terms and conditions, Made to Measure products are covered by the following terms:
1) Please check your measurements to ensure you order the correct size. Refer to our buying guides for advice on measurements; How To Measure For Curtains or How To Measure For Blinds. 2) We strongly recommend ordering a free fabric sample to ensure colour and texture accuracy. 3) Colour cannot always be truly represented due to variations in PC monitors. 4) We take payment on order. If you change your mind or wish to amend or cancel any part of your order, you must inform the store you placed the order in before closing on the same day as you placed the order. 5) Products are all made to order, so can only be returned if faulty or not made to the specification given. For more information on returns and cancellations click here. 6) Images shown are for display purposes only and may not represent the final look of your Made to Measure item(s). 7) Child Safety – Read more about blinds and child safety.
Our Made To Measure service is only available on fabric purchased from Dunelm. A Dunelm quotation is valid for a period of 7 days. Lowest price guarantee gives you the opportunity to check the cost of your comparable made to measure order at Dunelm against our main UK competitors. If we are not the cheapest and you order from us we will price match the competitors price. To ensure your Made To Measure order is eligible for the lowest price guarantee, you will need to have a like for like comparison (taking account of all equivalent product and service provided by us) from a recognised national UK online or high street retailer. Take your like for like comparison into your local Dunelm store or call our customer service team (you must have the ability to email your quote to us for our verification). If you can demonstrate that the total cost of the comparable order is cheaper and you place the order with us, we will price match the competitors price. Your comparative quote must be dated within 28 days of your Dunelm quote. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any time before the expiry date of your Dunelm quotation.
Please be aware, lowest price guarantee is only applicable to Made to Measure Curtains and Blinds.
Selected styles and fabrics can be made and delivered in 14 days from the date of ordering. This time frame is not applicable to certain materials, alterations to our ready-made curtains or pelmets.
Limits on free fabric samples
We offer free fabric samples to help you find a colour and pattern you like for your Made To Measure curtains and blinds, and to make sure there's enough samples to go around we limit orders to five swatches at a time. If you don’t find your favourite you can always order more, however, to keep things fair to other customers we will cancel any repeat orders amounting to more than 15 swatches to any one person or address.
10 Year Upholstery Frame Guarantee - Terms & Conditions
We offer a 10-year guarantee on all of our Made to Order Sofas & Chairs as well as selected Upholstered items. Please read the Overview section of the product page before purchasing to see whether your item comes with a 10-year guarantee.
What your Guarantee means
The product you have purchased from Dunelm is provided with a 10-year guarantee which is valid from the date of delivery. Please keep your proof of purchase as we will need to see this. This guarantee applies only when the product has been used in your own home within England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Jersey.
Your guarantee covers you against manufacturing faults and defects on the following:
- Loose joints
- Timber Breakage
- Spring rails breaking
- Springs and webbing coming loose
- Broken legs
What isn’t in your Guarantee
Your guarantee does not cover:
- If there is any evidence of deliberate damage or abuse, misuse or use in a non-domestic environment.
- If the care instructions haven’t been followed.
- If the timber is exposed to extreme moisture within the home.
- If the product is in unsanitary condition, or damage has been caused by pets.
- It does not apply to fabric, fillings, cushions and mattresses including sofa beds.
- The guarantee only applies to the original purchaser of the item, any second-hand products that are still within their 10-year guarantee are excluded.
- The guarantee has no cash value and is non-transferable.
- Items which are sold as ex-display or clearance are excluded.
- The metal mechanism for a recliner chair or sofa bed is not included. This includes electric recliners.
Upholstery care advice
Regular care advice Vacuum clean your upholstery at least once a week, dust removal may be improved by pre-brushing with a soft cloth. All reversible cushions should be turned daily and their positions switched, this will help prevent excessive soiling and even out wear
Cushion care It is essential that all fibre cushions are given a vigorous plumping by shaking and squeezing to redistribute the fibre on a daily basis. This will add air back into the fibres to prevent the fibre from going flat and lumpy.
General care advice
For items with wooden legs/ feet never place on a damp floor. Keep upholstery out of direct sunlight to avoid discolouring. Do not place the furniture in a conservatory, excessively dry or humid conditions. Avoid sharp items such as toys, jean rivets and buckles coming into contact with the upholstery as these can easily snag, tear or pull the fabric. To maintain the appearance and durability of your suite, restrain children and pets from climbing and jumping on the sofa. Leather is a natural product and can display natural marks and characteristics such as healed scars, grain directions and creases. These are natural features not faults. Please dust leather regularly and clean with a damp cloth.
For accidental spills or stains
Don’t rub or scrub with a cloth as this could damage the fabric and remove the colour. Don’t use washing up liquid, detergents or bleach to remove stains. Don’t soak or allow fabric to become wet. Do blot or soak up spills immediately using a dry soft colourfast cloth. Do use specialist upholstery cleaner if needed, always follow the manufacturer’s instructions and always test on a hidden area to check colour fastness. Allow the test patch to completely dry first. If the fabric colour is affected, do not use this cleaner on the rest of your product and consult a specialist.
Finally, we hope you enjoy your furniture for many years to come and thanks again for your purchase.
Your two-year guarantee
It is important to retain the original receipt as proof of purchase.
The product is guaranteed for 2 Years from the date of original purchase. If any defect arises due to faulty materials or workmanship, the unit will either be repaired, replaced or refunded at our discretion.
The following conditions apply:
- The product in question must be returned to a Dunelm store with original proof of purchase.
- To qualify for the 2 Year guarantee the appliance must have been used according to the instruction manual.
- The product must be installed and used in accordance with the guidance found in the products installation manual.
- It must be used for domestic purposes.
- No repairs have been attempted by the customer.
- This guarantee does not cover wear and tear, damage or misuse or consumable parts (such as light bulbs).
- We accept no responsibility for incidental or consequential loss or damage.
- Dunelm are not liable to carry out any type of servicing work, under the guarantee.
- Valid in the UK & Ireland only.
If for any reason this item is replaced during the 2 Year guarantee period, the guarantee on the new item will be calculated from the original purchase date. Therefore, it is vital to retain your original till receipt or invoice to indicate the date of initial purchase.
Fogarty Sleep Trial Terms & Conditions
Please note, the Fogarty 100 night sleep trial only applies to our Fogarty Halo and Fogarty Aura mattresses.
When purchasing your mattress you will need to activate your 100 night sleep trial online within 10 days of delivery or collection from store. You can activate your trial by filling in this registration form.
We recommend that you use a mattress protector or mattress topper throughout your 100 night sleep trial, as we cannot offer refunds on soiled mattresses.
If for some reason you find that the mattress is not for you, simply let us know within the trial period by contacting us via our customer services team. We will arrange for a collection from the original delivery address. A 2-person collection team will remove the mattress from your bedroom for you. Please make sure there is suitable access for this.
You do not need proof of purchase or to have kept the packaging.
Please note that the trial is limited to one trial per household. We reserve the right to refuse orders from households who have previously had the benefit of a 100 night sleep trial.
We will process your refund after collection has taken place. Your refund will be processed via the original payment method used to place the order. This may take up to 7 days to appear in your account.
We are sorry but we do not accept mattress returns in our stores.
This offer is not available to business/commercial users.
Nothing in this 100 night sleep trial affects your statutory rights.
Mattress & Furniture Recycling Terms & Conditions
British Heart Foundation
- Dunelm take no responsibility for the services offered by British Heart Foundation, and any queries or customer service requests should be directed to British Heart Foundation by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01372 541000
- Dunelm take no responsibility for the services offered by Clearabee, and any queries or customer service requests should be directed to Clearabee at: https://www.clearabee.co.uk/contact
- Any customer service matters relating to the services provided by Clearabee should be made to Clearabee directly at: https://www.clearabee.co.uk/contact
Registered office address
Dunelm (Soft Furnishings) Limited Watermead Business Park, Syston Leicestershire LE7 1AD
VAT No: GB818 2-840 21
Registration No: 2129238