Terms & conditions
Welcome to our website. Dunelm's website, products and services are made available to you via dunelm.com. If you wish to use dunelm.com you must read and agree to be bound by our policies which are detailed below in our Terms & Conditions, along with any other rules on our website.
By visiting dunelm.com you are accepting and agreeing to the practices described. From time to time, we may modify our Terms & Conditions and your continued use of dunelm.com signifies your agreement to be bound by our modified Terms & Conditions. Make sure you read the Terms & Conditions and return to this page to check frequently. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions you may not use or access dunelm.com.
When you register or place an order on our website, we gather a little information about you to help us provide a better service to you now and in future:
When you order we ask your name, address, email address, telephone number, delivery address, credit/debit card number, expiry date and security code. Without this information we would be unable to process your order or notify you of our acceptance of your order.
When you place a reservation, we ask for your name, email address and telephone number.
We use your information only for the following purposes:
- Processing your order or reservation;
- Updating you about the progress of your delivery or collection;
- To serve personalised content to you;
- To contact you about leaving a review on a product once your order has been completed;
- If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you
Your details may be disclosed to other businesses within the Dunelm Group and to reputable third parties who will help process your order. Dunelm requires all such third parties to treat your personal information as fully confidential and to fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation. We will not release your details to any company outside of the Dunelm Group for marketing purposes.
We keep a record of your orders with us, so that we can deal with any issues with your order and so that we know what interests you and can tailor future offers to suit you.
We also keep a record of any emails you send us so that we can provide you with an excellent standard of customer care should you need to contact us at any time.
The information, which you supply to us, is treated with the highest level of confidentiality. All information such as your name, address, payment details, email address is stored on secure servers. We confirm that any Personal Information which you provide to us and any User Information from which we can identify you, is held strictly in accordance with the registration we have with the Information Commissioner's Office.
It is vital that the information you to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects. And that you agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
Please contact us immediately of any changes.
Sharing of images
You further agree and warrant that you will not submit any content that: includes any information that references other persons, websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
You agree to indemnify and hold Dunelm (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to Olapic, Inc.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable lawyers' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
If you believe that a user of our website has infringed on your intellectual property rights, or if we have taken down your materials due to suspicion of copyright infringement, and you would like to dispute the alleged infringement, please click here.
Orders placed online are an offer to purchase made by you and may be accepted by us subject to availability. You must be 18 or over to order from us. We endeavour to display all items in our current internet range. Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the item(s), we will automatically highlight this as being out of stock.
A series of basic online steps is required to create a contract between you and us:
- You confirm your order for products on our website by pressing the confirm order button at checkout process.
- You will receive an order acknowledgment detailing the item/s you have ordered provided the email address we hold for you has been entered correctly. If the email address is wrong you will not receive an email. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Dunelm.
- When your order is shipped from our warehouse we will send you a despatch confirmation email.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and Dunelm will take place on the despatch to you of the products ordered from our warehouse, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions given for contract cancellation.
- If an order is placed with the intention of directly reselling goods purchased by a business or retail site, we reserve the right to cancel theses orders pre dispatch. This also includes any bulk (over 50 units of the same item) purchases that are made by a business and or delivered to a business premises.
- Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date when the products are delivered.
- If due to technical errors in pricing and/or details incorrectly shown on our website, inability to gain authorisation on your payment or your product being unavailable from stock, we reserve the right not to accept orders.
Description of products
Each Product purchased is sold subject to its Product Description which sets out additional Specific Conditions related to that product including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery dates and times, warranties, after-sales service and guarantees.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the website as up to date as possible, the information including Product Descriptions appearing on this website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order. All sizes and measurements are approximated; however we do try to make sure that they are as accurate as possible.
Child Safety – read more about blinds and child safety in our Blinds Safety Guide.
For our Upholstered Sofas and Armchairs cooling off period, returns and terms of purchase click here.
The price you pay is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order with the following exception:
- While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of re confirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. Therefore we cannot confirm the price of a Product until your order is accepted in accordance with our Order acceptance policy. If we are unable to contact you within 48 hours we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- If the on-line price of the goods is reduced after you have placed your order, but before you have received the goods, we will happily honour this price reduction. Please contact us.
The ownership of any products you order on this website shall pass to you on delivery of the products provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the products.
All prices shown on our website are in £Sterling and are inclusive of VAT at the current rate, where applicable. Prices exclude delivery charges, unless expressly stated otherwise. We reserve the right to change prices if there is a change to the rate of VAT and we will endeavour to ensure that prices are correctly shown. As part of our commitment to low prices we check prices daily to ensure our simply value for money offer.
Orders from outside the UK or EU may be subject to import duties and taxes. All applicable duties, fees and any additional charges for customs clearance levied by the importing country at the time the shipment arrives in your country are your sole responsibility.
We accept payment by credit or debit cards registered to a UK address, or PayPal accounts registered to a UK address. We accept the following cards: Maestro, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Solo and Visa Credit.
To ensure that your credit or debit card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third part databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you content to such checks being made. We confirm that any Personal Information which you provide to us and any User Information from which we can identify you, is strictly held in accordance with the registration we have with the Data Commissioner's Office.
We will take all reasonable care to keep your order and payment details secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from our website.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable).
- We accept online payment in a secure environment and we accept all major credit and debit cards registered to UK addresses with the exception of American Express.
- We also accept payment via UK registered PayPal accounts.
- We do not accept payment by cheque or cash.
- We will only charge postage once per order, no matter how many parcels we need to dispatch.
- You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours.
- All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer.
- If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment, we will not be liable for delay or non-delivery.
Our customer's security is of highest priority so we have invested in the latest fraud prevention initiative (3D Secure) to give you an increased level of payment card security for complete peace of mind.
3D Secure is a new security measure now required by most banks. Similar to chip and pin but for online purchases it gives additional security by asking for a secret password. This allows your card issuer to fully authenticate the cardholder during the payment process.
When you click on the "confirm" button you will see a window open up entitled '3D Secure Authentication'. When submitting your card details, depending on the card type, you will be redirected to a secure Visa or MasterCard page on your bank's secure servers. Dunelm cannot see or access this information. If you have already registered your card for 3D Secure, you will be asked to enter your 3D secure password.
If you have not registered your card before, you will have the option to do so. If you have not registered your card and do not wish to do so you may have the option to bypass the process depending on your card type and your bank.
Some banks are forcing mandatory sign up to the scheme to upgrade your security to the highest level with immediate effect. This new security initiative is for your protection online and will soon become the standard for all websites.
For the latest developments in 3D security please contact your bank or contact us.
For full details on costs and timings visit our Delivery Information page.
- We try to fulfil orders as quickly as possible. We will inform you if an item is temporarily out of stock. We do not ship part orders, and we may cancel out of stock items from your order to enable us to ship the remaining items.
- Next day delivery is only available on selected products, and only applies when an order is placed before 8pm Monday to Thursday. Some remote areas are excluded from next day delivery. See our delivery page for a list of remote post codes.
- All deliveries must be deliverable to the address stated, however, special instructions can be given i.e. deliver to your office, neighbour, etc. All delivery instructions must be agreed at the time of placing the order.
- We cannot offer timed deliveries, with the exception of Furniture deliveries where a 4 hour time slot will be provided the day before your confirmed delivery date.
- A VAT Invoice will be despatched with the goods. Keep your receipt safe as this can be used as support to proof of purchase for any return you wish to make to one of our stores.
View our Returns Policy
Find out more about Recycling and Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations.
Ownership of rights
All rights including copyright in this website are owned by or licensed to Dunelm. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non commercial use is prohibited without the written consent of Dunelm. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose without express permission.
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual rights in all materials and/or content made available as part of your use of dunelm.com remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by our licensors or us. The website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and you may download and print the content of the website for such purpose as making a purchase. Any other use of the website (including, without limitation, linking to or framing the website) without our prior written consent is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) modify, copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, perform, license, commercially exploit or create derivative works of material and content. You may not use this website, or its content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity.
Compliance with laws
The website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the website and any transactions conducted on or through the website.
Selected products are subject to age restrictions, as shown on individual product pages. By ordering any of these products, you are confirming that you have reached the age stated, as required by law. All parts of your order will be cancelled if we cannot verify your age using the details you provide.
Age restricted products
The purchase of certain products from us is subject to age requirements specified by law. We may not supply these products to individuals who do not satisfy the minimum age requirements and, if you are under the age specified by law, you must not attempt to purchase these products from us.
In particular, please note that age restrictions apply in the UK to the purchase of the product below. By placing an order for any of the following products you confirm that you (and, if different, the recipient of the product) satisfy the age requirements necessary to buy that product:
- Knives (including sheath knives, all kitchen/cutlery knives) or bladed articles - Knives and bladed items can only be purchased by, and for, individuals aged 18 and over.
- Alcohol - Alcohol can only be purchased by, and for, individuals aged 18 and over.
- Videos and DVDs - Videos and DVDs can only be purchased by, and for, individuals who satisfy the British Board of Film Classification or other age classification criteria applicable to the relevant video or DVD. Videos and DVDs can only be purchased by, and for, individuals who satisfy these age classification criteria.
- Christmas crackers - Christmas crackers can only be purchased by, and for, individuals aged 12 and over.
- Liqueur chocolates - Liqueur chocolates can only be purchased by, and for individuals aged 16 and over.
If you order age restricted products for collection in store, or for home delivery we may refuse to supply them to you if on collection / delivery as appropriate you appear to be under the required age and cannot provide age verification. We may also make online checks to verify your age.
Limitation of liability
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions for:
- Any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Each provision of the Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
These Conditions govern our relationship with you. Any changes to these Conditions must be in writing and signed by both parties. In this way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what Dunelm and you are expected to do. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a term of these Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your Statutory Rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. Nothing in this Clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the Conditions.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
All of the above does not affect your statutory rights.
Student offer terms & conditions
1. The 10% off Student offer is valid for redemption in all Dunelm stores, online, or through Reserve & Collect or Click & Collect at Dunelm.com (Click & Collect and Reserve & Collect availability dependant on location).
2. To claim the offer in-store, or for Reserve & Collect orders, you must present your valid student ID (NUS, valid Student Card, Student Beans, UNiDAYS or similar) or University/College acceptance letter (no copies accepted) with a 2019 date at the till. Offer may be redeemed multiple times in store.
3. To claim online for home delivery or through Click & Collect, sign up for our newsletter with your valid university/college email address ending in ‘.ac.uk’ or ‘.edu’ at dunelm.com. If an account already exists for your academic email address and you are signed up to receive marketing emails, you will automatically be sent your discount code by email at the start of the campaign.
4. Your single use voucher code will be emailed to you after signing up and will be valid for use until the 15th of October. Please enter the code at the check-out stage where your discount will be applied. Only one voucher will be issued per customer online.
5. Offer valid from 8th August 2019 to 15th October 2019. Can be used in conjunction with other offers. No minimum spend required.
- Offer not available on Dunelm gift cards, Pausa coffee shop or Made to Measure purchases.
- Offer not open to Dunelm colleagues, associated persons or companies.
- There is no cash alternative. Only intended for the valid recipient.
- Offer ends at midnight on the date stated. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
Pausa In Store Digital Receipt Offer: Free Hot Drink & Cake
Pausa Offer Terms and Conditions: This offer is available to redeem in Dunelm Pausa coffee shop stores. Customers must show the voucher in the Pausa Coffee Shop to receive a free hot drink and cake. The voucher is redeemable on all hot drinks and all cakes. There is no cash alternative. Limited to one free hot drink and cake per customer. One time use only. Only available while stocks last. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion if, in its absolute discretion, it considers it necessary to do so. The Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for technical issues or any problems when trying to claim the offer.
Made To Order furniture terms & conditions
What happens once you've placed an order?
Your order will be forwarded to our manufacturers and will be made to your specifications.
Your made to order seating will be with you within 8 weeks, and our courier will call a week before your order is despatched to arrange a convenient delivery date and time.
Our delivery service will take your personalised seating to the room of your choice and attach the legs for you.
Cooling off period and additional terms of purchase
Before placing your order, check the measurements of the product to ensure the size is suitable for your home and needs.
We strongly recommend ordering a free fabric sample before you place your upholstery order to ensure colour and texture accuracy. Viewing fabrics on a screen does not offer a true representation, as monitors vary in brightness and colour saturation.
After placing your custom made order with us, there is a 7 day 'cooling off' period. During this time your order will not be processed and you may cancel or amend it by calling our Customer Services team on 0344 346 0022.
After the 7 day 'cooling off' period, we will begin to create your made to order furniture and a request to amend the upholstery item(s) will result in the order being cancelled.
Fabric colours may vary due to different dye batches, therefore we strongly advise ordering any matching items at the same time. Dunelm cannot accept responsibility for any colour and shade variations and will not accept returns on this basis.
Delivery will take up to 8 weeks. The item(s) will be carried to the room of your choice but legs will not be fitted. All packaging will be taken away to be recycled.
Cancellations and amendments
Made To Order furniture orders include a 7 day cooling off period, during which time you can contact us to cancel or amend your order. Once the cooling off period has passed, we will begin creating your custom made item/s immediately and so your order cannot be changed . Your Statutory Cancellation Rights are unaffected.
Returns and cancellations
Made To Order furniture orders include a 7 day cooling off period, during which time you can contact us to cancel or amend your order. Once the cooling off period has passed, our 28 day returns policy will not apply. Your Statutory Cancellation Rights are unaffected.
Made To Measure Curtains and Soft Blinds - Terms & Conditions
In addition to our standard terms and conditions, Made to Measure products are covered by the following terms:
1) Please check your measurements to ensure you order the correct size. Refer to our buying guides for advice on measurements; How To Measure For Curtains or How To Measure For Blinds. 2) We strongly recommend ordering a free fabric sample to ensure colour and texture accuracy. 3) Colour cannot always be truly represented due to variations in PC monitors. 4) We take payment on order, after placing your Made to Measure order with us, you have a 24 hour 'cooling off' period. During this time your order will not be processed and you may cancel your order by contacting us on 0345 165 6565. 5) Products are all made to order, so can only be returned if faulty or not made to the specification given. For more information on returns and cancellations click here. 6) Images shown are for display purposes only and may not represent the final look of your Made to Measure item(s). 7) Child Safety – Read more about blinds and child safety.
Our Made To Measure service is only available on fabric purchased from Dunelm. A Dunelm quotation is valid for a period of 28 days. Lowest price guarantee gives you the opportunity to check the cost of your comparable made to measure order at Dunelm against our main UK competitors. If we are not the cheapest and you order from us we will price match the competitors price. To ensure your Made To Measure order is eligible for the lowest price guarantee, you will need to have a like for like comparison (taking account of all equivalent product and service provided by us) from a recognised national UK online or high street retailer. Take your like for like comparison into your local Dunelm store or call our customer service team (you must have the ability to email your quote to us for our verification). If you can demonstrate that the total cost of the comparable order is cheaper and you place the order with us, we will price match the competitors price. Your comparative quote must be dated within 28 days of your Dunelm quote. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any time before the expiry date of your Dunelm quotation.
Made To Measure Hard Blinds – Terms & Conditions
Made To Measure "hard" blinds refers to metal and wooden venetian blinds, roller blinds and vertical blinds sold exclusively through Dunelm.com.
Measurements & Cancellations
Made To Measure products are custom made to your precise requirements. Once made our products are only suitable for your use, and therefore cannot be cancelled or returned unless faulty or not made in accordance with your Order. Because of this, it is extremely important that you are sure about the product that you want and the size you require. We advise that you take advantage of our free sample service before placing an Order. Dunelm cannot be held responsible if you dislike the colour or any other feature of the product. We strongly recommend that you double check your order to ensure that the products ordered and measurements taken are correct.
As all items are made to order, cancellations or changes to your Order are not possible once the Order has been placed. If, for any reason, you want to make changes immediately after placing the Order, please call our Customer Services team on 0345 165 6565 to see if this is possible. Please note that this is not guaranteed, as the Order may have already gone into production.
We aim to produce all Made To Measure items by the estimated delivery date stated on your Order. There may be occasions where unforeseen circumstances prevent this. If a delay occurs or is likely to occur, a Dunelm colleague will make contact to advise you of the revised fulfilment date. If your selected fabric is currently out of stock, the amended completion date will reflect the expected timeframe for stock replenishment as well as the original lead time. Dunelm will not produce partial orders, therefore if a single item is temporarily unavailable, your entire Made To Measure Order will be paused until such a time it can be completed. Using your preferred method of contact we will let you know when your order is complete.
We aim to manufacture and deliver your order for our online exclusive Made To Measure service within 7 working days of your order being placed. There maybe times throughout the year when due to unforeseen circumstances such as weather related issues we are unable to delivery your order within 7 days.
We are legally obliged to supply Goods to you in accordance with your Order. We offer a warranty of 12 months from the date of completion on all Goods listed on your Order.
Should any defect in materials occur within the 12-month warranty period, we will arrange with you to examine the Goods and, if the Goods are found to be defective, we shall either repair or replace the defective Goods free of charge (always providing that the Goods have not been subject to any misuse or modification).
Fabrics made from natural fibres may contain and show irregular characteristics which may be perceived as imperfections or flaws by the Customer. Due to the print design of some pattern fabrics, it is not guaranteed the patterns will match perfectly where products meet. Whilst every attempt will be made by us to ensure that the Goods sold and installed match in every respect, any minor or immaterial variation, change in colour or pattern between any sample or description shown or given to you and the Goods delivered will not entitle you to reject the Goods nor to claim any compensation for this variation or change.
Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the item(s), we will contact you to arrange a substitute or a full refund. Risk of loss and damage to Goods passes to you on the date when the Goods are collected by you.
The price for the Goods is stated on the Order. All prices are inclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate at date of Order. 100% of the Order Value is payable at the point of Order.
Due to the bespoke nature of our Made To Measure products we cannot resell them to another customer. Therefore, we will only accept returns in the event an item is faulty or has not been made in accordance with the Order. If your item is faulty and you wish to return it, please contact Customer Services. For all information regarding our returns policy please see our returns policy information.
Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights.
10 Year Upholstery Frame Guarantee - Terms & Conditions
What your Guarantee means
The product you have purchased from Dunelm is provided with a 10-year guarantee which is valid from the date of delivery. Please keep your proof of purchase as we will need to see this. This guarantee applies only when the product has been used in your own home within England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Jersey.
Your guarantee covers you against manufacturing faults and defects on the following:
• Loose joints
• Timber Breakage
• Spring rails breaking
• Springs and webbing coming loose
• Broken legs
What isn’t in your Guarantee
Your guarantee does not cover:
• If there is any evidence of deliberate damage or abuse, misuse or use in a non-domestic environment.
• If the care instructions haven’t been followed.
• If the timber is exposed to extreme moisture within the home.
• If the product is in unsanitary condition, or damage has been caused by pets.
• It does not apply to fabric, fillings, cushions and mattresses including sofa beds.
• The guarantee only applies to the original purchaser of the item, any second-hand products that are still within their 10-year guarantee are excluded.
• The guarantee has no cash value and is non-transferable.
• Items which are sold as ex-display or clearance are excluded.
• The metal mechanism for a recliner chair or sofa bed is not included. This includes electric recliners.
Upholstery care advice
Regular care advice
Vacuum clean your upholstery at least once a week, dust removal may be improved by pre-brushing with a soft cloth.
All reversible cushions should be turned daily and their positions switched, this will help prevent excessive soiling and even out wear
It is essential that all fibre cushions are given a vigorous plumping by shaking and squeezing to redistribute the fibre on a daily basis. This will add air back into the fibres to prevent the fibre from going flat and lumpy.
General care advice
For items with wooden legs/ feet never place on a damp floor.
Keep upholstery out of direct sunlight to avoid discolouring.
Do not place the furniture in a conservatory, excessively dry or humid conditions.
Avoid sharp items such as toys, jean rivets and buckles coming into contact with the upholstery as these can easily snag, tear or pull the fabric.
To maintain the appearance and durability of your suite, restrain children and pets from climbing and jumping on the sofa.
Leather is a natural product and can display natural marks and characteristics such as healed scars, grain directions and creases. These are natural features not faults.
Please dust leather regularly and clean with a damp cloth.
For accidental spills or stains
Don’t rub or scrub with a cloth as this could damage the fabric and remove the colour.
Don’t use washing up liquid, detergents or bleach to remove stains.
Don’t soak or allow fabric to become wet.
Do blot or soak up spills immediately using a dry soft colourfast cloth.
Do use specialist upholstery cleaner if needed, always follow the manufacturer’s instructions and always test on a hidden area to check colour fastness. Allow the test patch to completely dry first. If the fabric colour is affected, do not use this cleaner on the rest of your product and consult a specialist.
Finally, we hope you enjoy your furniture for many years to come and thanks again for your purchase.
Your two-year guarantee
It is important to retain the original receipt as proof of purchase.
The product is guaranteed for 2 Years from the date of original purchase. If any defect arises due to faulty materials or workmanship, the unit will either be repaired, replaced or refunded at our discretion.
The following conditions apply:
- The product in question must be returned to a Dunelm store with original proof of purchase.
- To qualify for the 2 Year guarantee the appliance must have been used according to the instruction manual.
- The product must be installed and used in accordance with the guidance found in the products installation manual.
- It must be used for domestic purposes.
- No repairs have been attempted by the customer.
- This guarantee does not cover wear and tear, damage or misuse or consumable parts (such as light bulbs).
- We accept no responsibility for incidental or consequential loss or damage.
- Dunelm are not liable to carry out any type of servicing work, under the guarantee.
- Valid in the UK & Ireland only.
If for any reason this item is replaced during the 2 Year guarantee period, the guarantee on the new item will be calculated from the original purchase date. Therefore, it is vital to retain your original till receipt or invoice to indicate the date of initial purchase.
Fogarty Sleep Trial Terms & Conditions
When purchasing your mattress you will need to activate your 100 night sleep trial online within 10 days of delivery or collection from store. You can activate your trial by filling in this registration form.
We recommend that you use a mattress protector or mattress topper throughout your 100 night sleep trial, as we are cannot offer refunds on soiled mattresses.
If for some reason you find that the mattress is not for you, simply let us know within the trial period by contacting us via our customer services team. We will arrange for a collection from the original delivery address. A 2-person collection team will remove the mattress from your bedroom for you. Please make sure there is suitable access for this.
You do not need proof of purchase or to have kept the packaging.
Please note that the trial is limited to one trial per household. We reserve the right to refuse orders from households who have previously had the benefit of a 100 night sleep trial.
We will process your refund after collection has taken place. Your refund will be processed via the original payment method used to place the order. This may take up to 7 days to appear in your account.
We are sorry but we do not accept mattress returns in our stores.
This offer is not available to business/commercial users.
Nothing in this 100 night sleep trial affects your statutory rights.
Registered office address
Dunelm (Soft Furnishings) Limited
Watermead Business Park, Syston
VAT No: GB818 2-840 21
Registration No: 2129238