- Includes 2 x curtain panels
- Soft chenille fabric in a natural tone
- Blackout lining for reducing external light
- Ultra blackout panel to prevent light coming through the eyelets
- Thermal properties to help regulate room temperature
- Modern brushed steel eyelet header
Add a stylish touch to your room with these curtains that have been crafted from a luxuriously soft chenille fabric in a natural tone. This pair of ultra blackout curtains has been designed with a laminated blackout lining and a discreet blackout-lined panel which folds down behind your curtain pole to prevent light coming through the eyelets. Perfectly suited to both contemporary and traditional styles, these chenille curtains crafted from recycled polyester, improve insulation by blocking out heat in summer and maintaining warmth in winter whilst ensuring maximum light block and privacy. Finished with a modern brushed steel eyelet header for easy installation and smooth movement across your curtain pole, Chenille Blackout Ultra curtains are available in a selection of sizes to suit your requirements. Pair with coordinating cushions to complete the look.
Please note: Pattern matching can not be guaranteed across multiple pairs of curtains.
This collection is verified by OEKO-TEX® and independently tested for harmful substances as well as manufactured using sustainable processes under socially responsible working conditions.
- Product Dimensions
Widths Available: 117cm (46"), 168cm (66") and 228cm (90")
Drops Available: 137cm (54"), 182cm (72") and 228cm (90")
- Brand Dunelm
- Care Instructions Dry Clean using GreenEarth or Perchloroethylene, Iron on a cool setting
- Composition Face: 100% Recycled Polyester, Lining: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Pack Contents One pair of curtains
- Product Benefits Ultra Blackout
We hope you love this product, but if you decide it's not right, you can return it for free.
Please visit www.dunelm.com/info/help/returns-and-refunds to view our returns options.
Exclusions apply please see our full returns policy here
Your statutory rights are not affected.