- Perfect for interior walls, ceilings and wooden furniture
- Water based
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Excellent coverage and opacity
- Drying time: 4 hours
- Recoat time: 2 – 4 hours
- Made in the UK
Alhambra Stone is a luxurious, creamy shade of pink. This shade echoes the sun setting on the sandstone walls of Alhambra Palace. Chalky matte emulsion paints are perfect for any interior walls and ceilings. The finish has an excellent depth of colour and is a luxurious soft matte.
The 1829 collection from Craig & Rose is deep-rooted in almost 200 years of heritage. Rich and indulgent, each shade offers exceptional depth of colour and outstanding coverage, making it the ideal choice for creating a contemporary take on vintage designs.
- Remove loose or flaking paint. Fill cracks or holes with a filler and sand smooth.
- Lightly abrade any silk, satin or glossy painted surfaces before painting over.
- Clean and dust-off surfaces before painting.
- Treat any existing mould by scrubbing with a scouring pad and bleach solution (1-part bleach to 3 parts water). Leave solution on the surface for 15 minutes then wash with clean water and wipe dry.
- Brush: High quality synthetic brush.
- Roller: Medium pile (10-18mm) synthetic roller.
- Spray: Thinning Is not usually required, but up to 10% water can be added to aid spraying.
Storage: Ensure lid is properly sealed and store in a cool dry location