Bring contemporary inspired style to any room with our pack of mirrored tiles, featuring four tiles with adhesive pads to revitalise your walls. Decorate your room with our DIY tiles, suitable for creating a mirrored surface to the size and shape of your choosing, or for expanding the reflective surface of an installed hanging mirror. Featuring adhesive pads provided in pack, these tiles are quick and easy to install, enabling you to instantly enhance the look of your room with an eye catching finishing touch.
Please note: Not suitable for wet rooms or shower cubicles. Only to be used in well ventilated areas.
- Only use in dry and well-ventilated areas.
- Surface must be even, smooth and clean.
- Not suitable for use in wet areas or shower cubicles.
- Not suitable for newly painted or plastered surfaces.
- Fixing mirror tiles to ceilings and sloping ceilings is not recommended.
- Keep mirrors out of reach of direct sunlight.
- Wipe the surface so that it is clean and dry before fixing the mirror tiles.
- Remove the tape from the adhesive pads without touching the adhesive before positioning.
- Press and hold the mirror tile in place for at least 20 seconds. Remember to position and fix the mirror tile correctly from the start since the adhesive pads cannot be reused. Use new adhesive pads if repositioning is necessary.
- Check mirror periodically to ensure adhesive pads have not loosened and replace if necessary.
- Clean with water or a window cleaner using a soft damp cloth.
- Do not place hot or cold items against the glass.
- Do not use if the glass is chipped or broken.
- Product Dimensions One size available in 27cm x 27cm (10.5" x 10.5")
- Brand Dunelm
- Care Instructions Wipe clean with a soft cloth
- Use Indoor
- Pack Contents Four mirror tiles
We hope you love this product, but if you decide it's not right, you can return it for free.
Please visit www.dunelm.com/info/help/returns-and-refunds to view our returns options.
Exclusions apply please see our full returns policy here
Your statutory rights are not affected.