Riverside Grasses Natural Eyelet Curtains
£35 - £80
In collaboration with the Natural History Museum
- Detailed jacquard design
- 100% responsibly sourced cotton with recycled polyester – face & lining
- Durable brushed steel eyelets
- Available in a selection of multiple widths and drops
- The inside of the packaging features a coordinating print to cut out and frame
Introducing the Riverside Grasses Natural Eyelet Curtains, inspired by the grasses by the riverbank, observing the beautiful grey heron and other birds such as the lapwing and bittern. These beautiful curtains with lining are made from 100% responsibly sourced cotton and recycled polyester. Complete with durable brushed steel eyelets, these curtains are available in a selection of multiple widths and drops to suit your space.
Natural History Museum x Dunelm
The Riverside Grasses Natural Eyelet Curtains are part of the Wetlands collection. Wetland habitats are vitally important in supporting an abundance of plants and animals that thrive in these unique and complex ecosystems. With this collection we’re shining a light on some of the wonderful species that you can find in the UK’s wetland areas and highlighting the need to protect these incredible yet vulnerable habitats.
This collection is verified by OEKO-TEX® and independently tested for harmful substances. It stands for customer confidence and high product safety.
© The Trustees of the Natural History Museum, London 2022. All Rights Reserved.
- Product Dimensions Multiple sizes available, Eyelet Dia: 4cm, Distance from top of curtain to eyelet: 2cm
- Brand Natural History Museum
- Care Instructions Dry clean using GreenEarth or Hydrocarbon, Iron on a medium setting
- Composition Face 52% recycled polyester 48% Cotton, lining 80% recycled polyester 20% cotton
- Pack Contents 1 x Pair of Curtains
- Product Benefits Lined
We hope you love this product, but if you decide it's not right, you can return it for free.
Please visit www.dunelm.com/info/help/returns-and-refunds to view our returns options.
Exclusions apply please see our full returns policy here
Your statutory rights are not affected.