Please read all of my important application details below.
Update your floors with these chic peel and stick floor tiles. Its array of grey hues will give rooms a contemporary edge. Tundra Peel and Stick Floor Tiles contains 10 pieces that each measure 12 x 12 inches. This product measures 60-in x 24-in x .06-in when assembled.
Click here to view the installation instructions.
Extra Installation Information:
For Proper Installation:
- Lay tile package flat and allow 48 hours to acclimatise to room temperature of at least 18°C.
- Be sure the surface is clean, smooth, flat and dry before applying. Area must be free of grease, dirt, wax, uv coating, and other oils.
- Make sure to not apply tiles to loose or uneven flooring, and radiant heated floors.
- If installing over concrete, a primer adhesive is necessary for a secure application.
- You may find a slight variation in design match from tile to tile. This variation should not affect the overall look of your floor. Be sure to rotate tiles for best look.
- If necessary, use a straight edge and utility knife to trim tiles to fit, when you reach the edge of your walls.
- Make sure sufficient pressure is used to lay the tiles, the adhesive with cure stronger over time but will need a good amount of force to strengthen the bond between tile and floor
- It is also recommended that skirting boards are lifted and reinstalled over the new tiles to allow room for expansion. If tiles are laid snug against the wall, the pressure caused by expansion can cause them to lift.
- Product Dimensions
- W 30.48cm x L 30.48cm
- Application Method
- Pack Contents
- One tile sheet
- Tile Effect