Personalised Goods Terms and Conditions
Additional Terms of Purchase
In addition to our standard terms and conditions, personalised products are covered by the following terms.
- The content on a personalised product will be produced exactly as you enter it, including spelling and capitalisation. We will allow you to preview the personalisation on the product. Once you have submitted the personalisation, it will be uploaded onto the production system. Please double-check your order on screen and your acknowledgement carefully to make sure that all the details, especially the personalised text you have requested, are correct before you submit it. It is your responsibility to ensure that content you have requested for inclusion in a personalised product is correct.
- You cannot cancel or amend an order once it has been confirmed and your rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 do not apply to personalised products unless they are faulty, damaged, missing or otherwise not in accordance with specification (see below).
- If we do not receive your personalisation within 3 days, the order will be cancelled.
- We will dispatch your personalised products within 3 working days from the date that your personalisation requirements have been submitted. If you order a non-personalised product as well as a personalised product in the same order these will be delivered separately and the non-personalised product will be delivered in accordance with our standard Terms and Conditions.
- Please ensure you have read and understand our Content Rules below. By purchasing a personalised product, you are confirming that you agree to and will comply with our Content Rules. We reserve the right to refuse any order which is not in line with our Content Rules.
- If your personalised product is faulty, damaged, missing or otherwise not in accordance with specification, we will happily replace or refund it in accordance with the “Faulty Items” section of our returns and refunds policy. However, refunds cannot be given if the fault is as a result of your own actions such as if personalisation is spelt incorrectly.
We do not permit personalised products to include any content which:
- Infringes anyone's copyright;
- Infringes any other rights, such as a trade mark, of any person or entity or a duty owed to any person or entity, such as a duty of confidentiality;
- Contains an emoji;
- Contravenes any applicable law (including, without limitation, any criminal law) or regulation;
- Is false, inaccurate, misleading, offensive, abusive, threatening or defamatory, or that might cause needless annoyance, inconvenience or distress to any person;
- Misrepresents identity or impersonates any person;
- Includes any material containing personally identifying information about another person, such as their address, phone number, or email address, except with the written approval of that person;
- Contains an image of a child, unless you are the parent or legal guardian of such child or you have obtained the consent of the parent or legal guardian to the use of such image. Dunelm may require you to provide such consent in writing before accepting the order for the personalised product.
- Contains material which is pornographic, obscene, indecent or offensive, which promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, or that may incite hatred or violence against any person or group;
- May harass, upset, embarrass or alarm any person;
- Gives the impression that it emanates from or has been approved by us; or
- Advocates, promotes or assists any unlawful act.