Anzio Made to Measure Curtains
Was from £95
Fully thermal-lined to help you lower energy use - keep the heat in during winter, and keep the heat out during summer. Perfect all-year round and can also reduce outside noise. Available in ivory. 100% polyester.
Now let's take some measurements.
Add the width of your track/pole and your curtain drop.
Width: 91-465 cm,
Drop: 63.5-305 cm
How To: Measure For Curtains
You cannot return this item. View our returns policy
Offering a delicate patterned design, the Anzio range features a damask design on a satin texture finish to help you welcome a traditional touch into your home.
Choosing your lining:
- Blackout provides minimal light disturbance in your home making it perfect for bedrooms.
- Thermal helps to keep the warmth in and the cool air out meaning it’s great for family rooms or lounges.
- Our Standard Lining is perfect if you like the glow of natural light whilst your curtains are closed whilst still maintaining your privacy.
Need help deciding or measuring?
Book a free appointment with one of our consultants! Just click here.
- Brand Dunelm
- Care Instructions Dry clean, Not suitable for ironing
- Composition 100% Polyester
- Product Benefits Thermal
- Pattern Repeat 79cm
Made to Measure and Custom Cut products are excluded from Dunelm's 28 day Change of Mind Policy and Statutory Cancellation Rights – other statutory rights unaffected.