A regatta of sailing yachts are beautifully presented across a rich navy or unintrusive pale background to suit your style and home. Featuring classic coastal colours, this print is inspired by holidays on the Devon coast to inspire a calming nautical atmosphere into the home.
Our Web Exclusive Coastal range features 9 beautiful, unique designs for curtains, upon a 100% cotton fabric base, and includes a wide range of styles. Introducing bright and breezy seaside designs into your décor, like Lundy, Gulls, Ocean Yatch, Clovley, Salcombe Stipe and Seaton Stripe, will create a stunning, colourful focal point in any room. 100% natural fibres like cotton are kinder to the environment, as well as to our skin, being naturally hypoallergenic, meaning they are ideal for sensitive and allergy-prone skin, as well as having unique anti-bacterial qualities. You can feel confident that our Coastal range will be gentle to the environment, and to those who may sit close.
Choosing your lining:
- Blackout provides minimal light disturbance in your home making it perfect for bedrooms.
- Thermal helps to keep the warmth in and the cool air out meaning it’s great for family rooms or lounges.
- Our Standard Lining is perfect if you like the glow of natural light whilst your curtains are closed whilst still maintaining your privacy.
Choosing your fitting type:;
- Inside the recess: this gives a tidy, snug finish as it’s made to fit your window exactly.
- Outside the recess: this option is great if you don’t want the blind to be visible from the outside when it’s drawn up.
Choosing which side you’d like the operating chain:
- Think about where your blind will be situated and what furniture may be near it – choose the side that is easier for you to access.
We add clips to the back of our roman blinds to attach the cords to the fabric. They also double up as a child safety feature. If pressure is exerted the clips will detach to prevent the risk of strangulation. Please read our Blinds Safety Guide for more information.
If the clips detach accidentally during normal use, they can be easily re-clipped back into place.
Online Only: This product is only available to order online. Our expert virtual consultants can provide advice on measuring/fitting and style tips and our free samples can be ordered online to be delivered straight to your home to help you choose a fabric that's right for you. Once you're happy, simply place your order online and we'll do the rest.