- Choose your fabric and colour
- Select your fitting type, bracket type, and control type
- Pick your stack side and bottom weight
The Eton fabric features a classic, contrasting striped pattern that's great for creating a coastal style and feel in your home.
Please note that there will be batch differences so the sample may vary slightly to the product. There is also a 0.5mm tolerance for the product.
Choosing your fitting type:
- Inside the recess: this gives a tidy, snug finish as it's made to fit your window exactly.
- Outside the recess: this option is great if you want more light to enter your room when the blinds are open.
Choosing your bracket type:
- Top fix: fitted into the top of the window recess or ceiling for a neat finish. Recommended for inside recess.
- Face fix: fitted to the wall above the window, outside of the recess so your blind will cover the entire window. Recommended for outside recess. Available in standard 89mm or longer 127mm lengths.
Choosing your control type:
- Wand: the wand control pulls your blind to your desired position over your window and also tilts the blind slats with a twist. This option is perfect for homes with pets or children as it hangs out of reach.
- Chain: the chain control allows you to pull the chain to tilt the blind slats and use the draw cord to open and close. The standard length of the chain is 1m. Please read our Blinds Safety Guide for more information on how to make your chain child and pet friendly.
Choosing your stack side:
- Left stack: your blind slats will stack to the left of your window or door.
- Right stack: your blind slats will stack to the right of your window or door.
- Split stack: your vertical blind will open from the centre, leaving a stack of blind slats on both the left and right of your window or door.
Choosing your bottom weight:
- Chained weights: each blind slat is weighted and includes a stabilising chain at the bottom which gives a classic feel and is great for drafty days.
- Chainless weights: each blind slat is weighted at the bottom removing the need for a stabilising chain. This option is more pet and child friendly.
Need help deciding or measuring? Book a free appointment with one of our consultants! Just click here.