- Choose from 3 linings
- Select your fitting type
- Pick a side for the operating chain
Available in a vast array of colourways, the Renzo range of Roman Blinds hosts a plain yet stylish design which welcomes a personal touch into your home.
Choosing your lining:
- Blackout provides minimal light disturbance in your home making it perfect for bedrooms.
- Thermal helps to keep the warmth in and the cool air out meaning it’s great for family rooms or lounges.
- Our Standard Lining is perfect if you like the glow of natural light whilst your curtains are closed whilst still maintaining your privacy.
Choosing your fitting type:;
- Inside the recess: this gives a tidy, snug finish as it’s made to fit your window exactly.
- Outside the recess: this option is great if you don’t want the blind to be visible from the outside when it’s drawn up.
Choosing which side you’d like the operating chain:
- Think about where your blind will be situated and what furniture may be near it – choose the side that is easier for you to access.
Need help deciding or measuring?
Book a free appointment with one of our consultants! Just click here.
We add clips to the back of our roman blinds to attach the cords to the fabric. They also double up as a child safety feature. If pressure is exerted the clips will detach to prevent the risk of strangulation. Please read our Blinds Safety Guide for more information.
If the clips detach accidentally during normal use, they can be easily re-clipped back into place.