Eerily Easy Halloween Hacks
October can only mean one thing – Halloween! Before you get tangled up in cobwebs and covered in pumpkin seeds, keep reading for some simple decoration ideas that will take the hassle out of your Halloween preparations.
1. Spray paint black
2. Wait to dry
3. Make an eye stencil from card, and use this to mark the eye shape onto some felt.
4. Cut the eye shapes out.
5. Apply PVA glue to the back of the eyes and glue to your pumpkin.
1.Use an apple slicer to get even sections.
2. Apply a spoonful of peanut butter to one slice, and attach a second slice.
3. Press halved almonds into the peanut butter to look like teeth.
1. Take an orange pepper and carefully cut the top off, and remove the insides.
2. ‘Carve’ a mouth and eyes into one side.
3. Spiralize some courgette and place inside the pepper, letting some spill over the top.
4. Dice some tomato, red onion and pepper.
5. Garnish your peppers.
Spooky spider jars
1. Take a bowl and add equal parts PVA and water and mix until combined.
2. Cut a 50cm length of wool and dip into the glue mixture.
3. Squeeze out the excess, then wrap around a glass jar.
4. Place an LED tea light inside the jar and finish off with a plastic spider clinging to the string web.