Dunelm’s Charity Partnerships
We are proud to partner with Mind, the mental health charity. We're working with Mind to raise both money and awareness to support the fight for better mental health.
Now more than ever, mental health is on everybody's minds. We are facing a mental health crisis as new cases surge and those with pre-existing mental health problems are in need of increased support. With this timely partnership, we aim to raise awareness and reduce the stigma often associated with poor mental health. Along with supporting the crucial work of this incredible charity, we are offering essential advice, support and resources to help our colleagues, customers and communities create a more mindful home.
As Covid-19 continues to significantly impact people living with poor mental health, providing the right, comprehensive support has never been more important or more urgent. Dunelm colleagues will be supporting Mind with ongoing fundraising activities in-store and across our support sites along with larger fundraising events throughout the year.
At Dunelm, we’re proud to support and celebrate our LGBTQ+ colleagues, customers and communities all year round. To mark Pride Month, we’re excited to partner with Rainbow Mind for the second year running. Rainbow Mind is an LGBTQ+ mental health service which is led and staffed by LGBTQ+ people, and offers online 1-1 therapy, plus support groups, courses and online drop-ins for LGBTQ+ people of any age. This year, as well as partnering with Rainbow Mind, we’re providing lots of practical support for our colleagues and communities such as:
- sponsoring the Leicester Pride event in September.
- financially supporting colleagues to attend their chosen Pride parades.
- hosting a live Q&A session for colleagues with guest speakers, including Carl Austin-Behan OBE, focused on ‘The Power of Allyship’.
- hosting a workshop for colleagues in partnership with Rainbow Mind on ‘Building an Inclusive Culture’.
- sharing resources and support for colleagues, including allyship advice and myth-busting information.
- facilitating both in-person and virtual Transgender Awareness training for colleagues, provided by Mind in Somerset.
Mind the National Association for Mental Health is a registered charity in England, No. 219830; SAMH is the Scottish Association for Mental Health Scottish Charity, No. SC-008897; Inspire is a registered charity in Northern Ireland, No. 103470.