Safe & Secure Payments
- All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable).
- We accept online payment in a secure environment by credit/debit card, or via UK registered PayPal accounts. We accept all major credit and debit cards with the exception of American Express.
- When confirming your order, only the last four digits from your credit / debit card will be revealed.
- The entire credit/debit card number will only be transmitted to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- We do not accept payment by cheque or cash.
Secure online shopping
- When confirming your order, only the last four digits from your credit card will be revealed.
- The entire credit card number will only be transmitted to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- Customer security is of highest priority and we have invested in 3D Secure to give complete peace of mind.
- We have adopted the latest fraud prevention initiative to give you an increased level of payment card security.
- 3D Secure is a new security measure now required by most banks. This extra step to complete your order protects your card from fraudulent use online. When you click on the 'Confirm' button you will see a window open up entitled 3D Secure Authentication. The onscreen instructions will take you through what you need to do.
- When submitting your card details, depending on the card type you have entered for your payment, you will be redirected to a secure Visa or MasterCard page with one of the above logos. These pages are on your bank’s secure servers and at no stage will Dunelm be able to see or access this information.
- If you have already registered your card for 3D Secure, you will be asked to enter your 3D Secure password.
- If you have not registered your card before, you will have the option to do so, there and then. If you have not registered your card and do not wish to do so you may have the option to bypass the process depending on your card type and your bank. Some banks are forcing mandatory sign up to the scheme to upgrade your security to the highest level with immediate effect.
- Dunelm recommend that you sign up to this new security initiative - it is for your protection when shopping online and will soon become the standard in online shopping for all websites.
- If you have any questions regarding 3D secure please contact us. Your bank/card provider will also be happy to provide you with information regarding 3D Secure.