- My Account
Prevent your baby from kicking off the covers in the night with this 2.5 tog Winnie the Pooh sleep bag from Disney, crafted from an ultra-soft 100% cotton outer and lining with a comfortable 100% polyester filling. Ensure your baby sleeps well in a warm and constant temperature throughout the night. Machine washable for easy care, this sleep bag has an easy to use zip close and matching items available.
Do not use this product if your child can climb out of the cot.
Do not use this product in combination with cot duvet, coverlets, quilts or blankets. Take into account the room temperature and the child’s sleepwear. Overheating can endanger the life of your child!
Do not use this product if the child’s head can pass through the neck opening when fastened for use.
Ensure that the neck and arm openings are securely fastened.
Stop using this sleep bag at first signs of damage.
This product is made to meet the requirements of BS EN ISO 16781:2018
Keep away from fire.
TOGS AND WHAT TO WEAR
Use a room thermometer to check room temperature. Never let the baby become too hot or too cold. Our seasonal tog ratings allow you to have control over the baby’s temperature. The following table is a guide to show what tog to use at different room temperatures and what to wear. Adjust the amount of clothing according to room temperature.
2.5 tog sleep bag
- 24-27⁰C Not suitable for use at this temperature.
- 22-24⁰C Not suitable for use at this temperature.
- 20-22⁰C Not suitable for use at this temperature.
- 18-20⁰C Short-sleeved bodysuit or vest and lightweight pyjama.
- 16-18⁰C Short-sleeved bodysuit or vest and lightweight pyjama.
- Below 16⁰C Not suitable for use at this temperature.
- Type Sleepbags
- Composition Outer and Lining: 100% cotton, Filling: 100% polyester
- Product Dimensions 0-6 months, 6-12 months
- Pack Contents One sleepbag
- Brand Winnie the Pooh
- Tog Rating 2.5 Tog
- Fastening Type Zipper
- Material Cotton
- Style Character
- Care Instructions Iron on a cool setting, Machine washable, Tumble dry on a low heat setting