Banana Oat Pancakes by Mason Cash
If you fancy a change from your standard pancake mix, and something with a healthier feel, Mason Cash’s banana oat pancakes are the ones for you. Fire up the hob, break out the frying pan, and flip out over these fruity numbers for a brilliant breakfast.
- 240g rolled oats
- 250ml almond milk
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Blueberries and honey for serving
- Add low calorie spray to a large skillet and place over a medium heat.
- Using an electric whisk combine all ingredients in a Mason Cash Mixing Bowl.
- Add a ladle of the mixture to your pan, cook for 2-3 minutes (or until bubbles), then flip and cook for a further 1 minute. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Top with blueberries and honey. Serve!