How To Care For Your Pillows
Taking care of your pillows is an important part of making sure they stay plump and comfortable for longer. So, whether you only sleep on one or stack them high, follow our helpful tips and tricks to help keep your night’s comfortable.
- Always follow the care instructions found on a label sewn into a seam or on the original packaging.
- We recommend washing mattress protection regularly to keep it in pristine condition and hygienically clean.
- Keep light and dark coloured washes separate to avoid dulling. To help keep your whites brilliant white use a 'white' washing powder with optical brightening agents.
- Dry and air your pillows thoroughly before returning it to your bed
- Please note, natural fibre bedding cannot be dry cleaned as chemicals will damage the fillings.
- Tumble drying on a low setting will help regain the fibre
- The temperature on the care label is a reference to the highest temperature your linens can withstand, so consider washing at a lower temperature which is kinder on your product and the planet. Running a prewash may be necessary for heavily soiled linens and most modern detergents provide excellent results at low temperatures.
- It is recommended to replace pillows every 2 years due to bacteria that may build up within the pillow.