Marsh Botanical Ochre Pencil Pleat Curtains
£40 - £85
In collaboration with the Natural History Museum
- Beautiful printed detailed design
- Pencil pleat header
- Made from 100% recycled polyester and responsibly sourced cotton – face and lining
- Available in a selection of multiple widths and drops
- Coordinating cushion available
- The inside of the packaging features a coordinating print to cut out and frame
Introducing the Marsh Botanical Ochre Pencil Pleat Curtains, designed with a beautiful printed detailed pattern and pencil pleats. The Marsh botanical collection celebrates some lesser known flora of UK wetland habitats and the specific insects (moths and butterflies in particular) that rely on these plants thriving. These beautiful curtains with lining are made from 100% recycled polyester and responsibly sourced cotton. Available in a selection of multiple widths and drops, pair these curtains with the matching Marsh Botanical Ochre cushion for a coordinated look.
Natural History Museum x Dunelm
The Marsh Botanical Ochre Pencil Pleat Curtains are part of the Wetlands collection. Wetland habitats are vitally important in supporting an abundance of plants and animals that thrive in these unique and complex ecosystems. With this collection we’re shining a light on some of the wonderful species that you can find in the UK’s wetland areas and highlighting the need to protect these incredible yet vulnerable habitats.
This collection is verified by OEKO-TEX® and independently tested for harmful substances. It stands for customer confidence and high product safety.
© The Trustees of the Natural History Museum, London 2022. All Rights Reserved.
- Product Dimensions Multiple sizes available, Pencil Pleat Header Size: 3"
- Brand Natural History Museum
- Care Instructions Dry clean using GreenEarth or Hydrocarbon, Iron on a medium setting
- Composition Face 52% recycled polyester 48% Cotton, lining 80% recycled polyester 20% cotton
- Pack Contents 1 x Pair of Curtains
- Product Benefits Lined
We hope you love this product, but if you decide it's not right, you can return it for free.
Please visit www.dunelm.com/info/help/returns-and-refunds to view our returns options.
Exclusions apply please see our full returns policy here
Your statutory rights are not affected.