Soft Washed Recycled Cotton Duvet Cover and Pillowcase Set
£23.80 - £65
- Includes Standard Pillowcase(s)
- 100% Recycled Cotton- soft and breathable
- Button Fastening - secures the duvet cover
- 5-Year Guarantee
Crafted from 100% recycled cotton, our Soft Washed duvet cover and pillowcase set is both soft and breathable. It is also easy to iron and is fully machine washable. This range comes in a variety of colours with matching bed linen products available. A 5-Year guarantee is also provided.
The colour "Undyed Natural" has a natural cotton colour as it has not been dyed. Please not that this is the only colour variant that has not been dyed.
Recycled cotton is made from pre-consumer recycled cotton fibres and textile leftovers. There are less resources used to produce recycled cotton products which offers a more eco-friendly product choice.
This collection is verified by OEKO-TEX® and independently tested for harmful substances as well as manufactured using sustainable processes under socially responsible working conditions.
MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX® is a unique product label to trace the countries and production facilities - search the product label for more information.
- Product Dimensions Single: 135cm x 200cm, Double: 200cm x 200cm, Kingsize: 230cm x 220cm, Super Kingsize: 260cm x 220cm, Pillowcase: 48cm x 76cm
- Pillowcase Included Yes
- Guarantee 5 Years
- Brand Dunelm
- Care Instructions Iron on a medium setting, Machine washable, Tumble dry on a low heat setting
- Composition 100% Recycled Cotton
- Pack Contents Single: 1 x Duvet Cover 1 x Pillowcase, Double, Kingsize, Super Kingsize: 1 x Duvet Cover 2 x Pillowcases
- Thread Count 144
- Fastening Type Button
- Pillowcase Type Standard
- Product Benefits Made From Recycled Materials
More sustainable materials and features of this product
This product is made using certified recycled cotton. Certified recycled cotton means less waste going to landfill and helps the movement towards a more circular economy. Recycled cotton fabrics also avoid the large water footprint associated with growing virgin cotton.
Made In Green
Made in Green by Oeko-Tex® is a unique product label to trace the countries and production facilities - search the product label for more information.
We hope you love this product, but if you decide it's not right, you can return it for free.
Please visit www.dunelm.com/info/help/returns-and-refunds to view our returns options.
Exclusions apply please see our full returns policy here
Your statutory rights are not affected.