To edit, delete or add an address.
1. You will need to be signed in.
2. Go to Address Book.
To edit an address:
1. Select the 'pen' icon in the right-hand corner of the address card.
This will open up the address and you can edit relevant fields.
To delete an address:
1. Select the 'bin' icon in the right-hand corner of the address card, then confirm that you want to delete that address.
- You won't be able to delete your address if it is set as your primary address or if it is the only address saved to your account.
- There's no undo option, so you'll need to enter the address again if you deleted it by mistake.
To add an address:
1. Select 'add address', then you can either look up the address by entering the postcode or use the Enter Address Manually, to fill out the details yourself.
2. To edit the name associated with your new address, use the 'pen' icon.
3. Remember to 'Save New Address'.