Cosy gifts are a classic at Christmas, sitting at the crossroads of actually warming (seasonally appropriate) and heart-warming too (always appropriate). Our infinity scarf how to shows just how simple it can be to make a meaningful gift, and it can be completely customised to your family and friends’ tastes by the material you choose to use.
- Half a metre of fabric per scarf (£6/m)
- Sewing machine
Time Taken: 10 minutes
- Lay out your fabric and fold it in half. Pin it in place and sew along the pinned edge using a sewing machine.
- Turn your fabric inside out so that the seam is now inside. You should now have a tube!
- Tuck one end of your tube into the other. Make sure your tube doesn’t get twisted in the process. To neaten the edge, fold the outer layer under to hide the raw edge and pin in place.
- Sew a straight line to complete your scarf, and it’s now ready to be gifted!