In collaboration with the Natural History Museum
- Detailed jacquard design
- 100% cotton
- 100% recycled polyester lining
- Durable brushed steel eyelets
- Available in a selection of multiple widths and drops
- Coordinating cushion available
- The inside of the packaging features a coordinating print to cut out and frame
Introducing the beautiful Nature's Study Eyelet Curtains, crafted from 100% cotton with 100% recycled polyester lining and durable brushed steel eyelets. This collection brings together flora, fauna, eggs and feathers of species we have studied across UK wetlands and waterways, following the idea of a modern scrapbook or sketchbook, strolling by the riverbank and curating treasured finds. These Nature's Journal curtains are available in multiple widths and drops, with a coordinating cushion available to complete your room.
Natural History Museum x Dunelm
The Nature's Study Eyelet Curtains are part of the Wetlands collection. Wetland habitats are vitally important in supporting an abundance of plants and animals that thrive in these unique and complex ecosystems. With this collection we’re shining a light on some of the wonderful species that you can find in the UK’s wetland areas and highlighting the need to protect these incredible yet vulnerable habitats.
© The Trustees of the Natural History Museum, London 2022. All Rights Reserved.
- Product Dimensions
Multiple Sizes Available
Eyelet hole: Dia. 6cm
Space between eyelets: 8.5cm
- Brand Dunelm
- Care Instructions Dry Clean using GreenEarth or Perchloroethylene
- Composition Curtain: 100% Cotton, Lining 100% Recycled Polyester
- Pack Contents 1 x Pair of Curtains
We hope you love this product, but if you decide it's not right, you can return it for free.
Please visit www.dunelm.com/info/help/returns-and-refunds to view our returns options.
Exclusions apply please see our full returns policy here
Your statutory rights are not affected.