- Sturdy steel frame and made from recycled plastic materials
- J-Tex™ sprung base system- for added support and comfort
- Easy to open and close in seconds
- Exclusive Jay-Be Rebound e-Fibre™ mattress
- 100% Recyclable
Developed with our planet in mind, the exclusive Jay-Be Rebound e-Fibre™ mattress is created by bonding specially engineered fibres made from recycled plastic materials - preventing them from going to landfill or into our oceans. Jay-Be e-Fibre is also 100% recyclable again after use, so that your mattress can be responsibly disposed of.
For optimum comfort and full-body support, the Rebound e-Fibre mattress rests on its unique J-Tex sprung base system. Suspended using high-tension springs, the J-Tex sprung base system performs as well as regular permanent beds and is specially engineered to be stretch resistant and offer long term durability.
The fully automatic leg mechanism makes it easy to open and close in seconds, so you can be prepared for your guests in a moment’s notice. The addition of a headboard secures your pillow and the foot end helps keep the mattress in place. For ultimate convenience the 360° castors make maneuvering around the room becomes even easier.
All Jay-Be Folding Beds achieve British, European, and Internationally recognized safety standards and come with a free lifetime frame guarantee for your complete quality assurance.
- Assembly Full Assembly Required (Flat Pack)
- Product Dimensions Open H 51cm x W 78cm x D 197cm, Folded H 97cm x W 78cm x D 29cm, Underbed Clearance 25cm
- Brand Jay-Be
- Care Instructions Wipe clean with a soft cloth
- Composition Metal
- Pack Contents One folding bed
We hope you love this product, but if you decide it's not right, you can return it for free.
Please visit www.dunelm.com/info/help/returns-and-refunds to view our returns options.
Exclusions apply please see our full returns policy here
Your statutory rights are not affected.